1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
R is for respect!
1,623 Posts
what color is your bike?

·
R is for respect!
1,623 Posts
oops. sorry just noticed the color. blue dampner and gold levers.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I've seen a photo of a blue damper on the same as your bike. Not a fan i must say.
Go Black. I went Black Pazzo levers on my 08 cos the gold doesn't match 100%.

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
gold...hands down

·
where da shrooms at?
2,708 Posts
well gold gives you more eye candy, but black will make it look meaner. blue will match great, but might be too much blue.

ive seen some black raven r6's with gold accents, and that looks tacky. especially since the ravens have black forks and red accents. the gold doesnt go well. red is a better match.

but since yours is blue, and does have gold forks, it will look good. but i think the best choice would be going black or blue.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Trust me dont go blue thats what i did on my 08 raven and it just did not look good but thats just me , I went with red . red and black is what i am doing to mine .so far my pazzos are red levers with the black . my swingarm spools are red and I am fixing to power coat my rearsets and rims red.I will also be adding the hyperpro in red also.I just started a part time job at my yamaha dealer when i am in from offshore , so I will adding everything that yamaha sales for carbon fiber for my 6 I get a nice little discount .
NEVER MIND THOUGHT YOUR BIKE WAS BLACK .READ THE WRONG POST

·
where da shrooms at?
2,708 Posts
Trust me dont go blue thats what i did on my 08 raven and it just did not look good but thats just me , I went with red . red and black is what i am doing to mine .so far my pazzos are red levers with the black . my swingarm spools are red and I am fixing to power coat my rearsets and rims red.I will also be adding the hyperpro in red also.I just started a part time job at my yamaha dealer when i am in from offshore , so I will adding everything that yamaha sales for carbon fiber for my 6 I get a nice little discount .
NEVER MIND THOUGHT YOUR BIKE WAS BLACK .READ THE WRONG POST
heres my blue and black RAVEN

·
where da shrooms at?
2,708 Posts
^^^ Just out of curiosity, is that a loud exhaust?
no its not loud, it sounds good. almost as if there were no exhaust. but not as loud as that. sounds pretty good to tell you the truth. i got it mostly for looks. as i didnt want a huge exhaust. im actually going to shorten this exhaust a little.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts