Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
R6.. Who can beat 'em?
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So just as the title reads, I am wondering if anyone of you know of a place that you can order fairing parts from? :confused: Every place I look only tries to sell you the entire kit, when I all I need is the lower left bottom black piece.

I've seen some on ebay, but I'm still kind of sketchy on buying fairings off ebay... any help would be appreciated..

·
2B R <> 2B
3,703 Posts
Dude not trying to come off wrong but if you look down on this site you will find some guys selling what part you are needing.. Might try Ebay also....

·
Registered
313 Posts
The dealer. Goto yamaha-motor.com and click on My Yamaha then register with your VIN#. Then you can access parts catalogs and look up parts yourself. Find the part and ask the dealer the price. Some websites can get you the parts cheaper. I get a hefty discount on yamaha factory parts and may be able to help you out just get me a part number.

·
Registered
710 Posts
+1 on the dealer, that's where I went when I lowsided and the prices weren't horrible. eBay is ok, if you can find a part that hasn't been scratched, or isn't cheap chinese plastic coated in lead, make sure you read the fine print.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts