Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im debating on getting the dynojet quickshifter, or the annitori rl. I understand that the annitori is standalone, so there is no messing around with the pcv thats going to be installed over the winter. Has anyone had experience with both that could tell me there thoughts on each? They are both relatively the same price since you have to buy a quickshifter module for the dynojet version. Thanks all!

·
Registered
766 Posts
Do you have a pcv already. If not bazzaz sell a kit that comes with the fuel management, quick shifter, and traction control. I paid like 680.00 for it. I'm extremely happy with the set up.

·
Weeeeeeeeeeeee
1,667 Posts
I know a few people that had issues with the Annitori working properly on them. Specifically r6 and r1

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts
the annitori is the bees knees. idc what they call it nowadays, i had the rl v1 and LOVED it. better than the bazzaz unit... which was already smooth as butter.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've been checking out the rl.. Looks like the new one is called the pro I guess? Haven't seen any reviews of it. Also checked out the hm. Really liking all the reviews I've seen about that. Anyone know of the best place to buy the hm or the rl-pro in the usa?

·
OEM +1
345 Posts
I personally use the anatomy on my R6 and have been very happy with its performance. Install is very straight forward, and it works seamlessly.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts