Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
No more side boob for you
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
so today i took the family on a little field trip up to the bike shop...the Italian made bike shop :nocontrol i went up to check out my next big purchase. got to sit on the Aprilia RSV1000 and the Duc 1098 and the Duc 1098S.

and omg, those bikes aren't build, no sir, they are crafted. as i crouched over on each the bikes, i felt as if the bike sucked me in and i was apart of the bike. i've sat on quit a few other bikes, but the Italian bikes are just exquisite. they feel so light nimble.

but i still have to wait till we have the R6 paid off and the credits cards mostly paid off...and close the having the Pathfinder paid off...but she will be mine...some day:(

oh, and found out why shops cant just sell the Desmodesici.

·
I whore my R6
1,874 Posts
awEsome

sorry, had to do it

·
No more side boob for you
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i should have been an officer, an O-3 with four years in makes almost double what i make as a E-5 with eight years in...:(

·
Mr. B (Florida Boy)
1,533 Posts
aprilia 1000rsv aRe better :yes:

·
Jigga_R6 Is Tha Nayme!
3,243 Posts
R6 for the win baby!!!! i love my bike. besides my next purchase is going to be the GTR.... as soon as i graduate..... sure it will give a duc a run for its money! hehe

·
Mr. B (Florida Boy)
1,533 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
I took my dads new 848 for a ride last weekend and it was unlike any bike i've ever been on! Im currently planning on stealing it lol

·
I eat YOUR MOM
2,111 Posts
The pearl white 848 keeps calling my name. :love I need a second job or maybe even a third one:yes
The pearl white 848 :boob i like the 1098 too!

yeah i'm with you, and i already work 60+ hours a week!!!! i keep telling my wife lets ditch the mortgage and trade in the hummer...... then go back to an apartment, we will save $2,000++ a month. this shit is running me broke. then i can just rent a garage are have all the toys i want and extra $$$$...... but thats probably never gona happen........:nono

1 - 20 of 20 Posts