Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Fcuk your sports car
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
was watching The Counselor the other day (Boring movie, too much talking, not enough action) and it was one of those few movies that had an R1 in it. only thing is the rider was an unlikeable douche bag who got what he deserved.. (riding through a road at 190 mph, just to get decapitated by a fiber wire set up by a hired hitman). And it occurred to me during those few times that I see an R1 on screen, it's getting owned. it was kind of awsome but I ended up feeling bad for the R1.

the character in the movie was an asshole and deserved what he got. was pissed of to see the gunmetal R1 trashed to shit though. even in the Unit, the guy gets on an R1 and ends up getting arrested..

it just hasn't had as much luck in the movies as a Mustang Gt has.. Is there any movie where an R1 isn't getting owned? lmao i love the bike but every time I see it in a movie, the rider ends up getting owned somehow.

·
Stunt Rider
7,982 Posts
Biker boys?

Ridick - Skeet Skeet Skeet!!!!

·
Fcuk your sports car
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Riddick had an r1? I should check it out

Biker boys I wasn't too crazy about. Plus it'd another movie where the r1 gets owned ...

The r1 rider in the counselor didn't stand a chance. I think all the characters in that movie deserved what they got.. But still, I felt bad for the r1. Could at least give the bike a good death like the Shelby stang did in need for speed . But yeah the engine sound was completely wrong in that movie. At least it wasn't an r1 anniversary edition tho, otherwise , f&@& this movie altogether lol

·
wut
34 Posts
Riddick had an r1? I should check it out

Biker boys I wasn't too crazy about. Plus it'd another movie where the r1 gets owned ...

The r1 rider in the counselor didn't stand a chance. I think all the characters in that movie deserved what they got.. But still, I felt bad for the r1. Could at least give the bike a good death like the Shelby stang did in need for speed . But yeah the engine sound was completely wrong in that movie. At least it wasn't an r1 anniversary edition tho, otherwise , f&@& this movie altogether lol
LOL thats his signature, so no Riddick does not have an r1 in it

·
Registered
58 Posts
There's an R1 in The Fast and The Furious. It's the blue bike in front. The rider got owned later in the movie, but I think he was on a dirt bike or dual purpose at the time.

·
Fcuk your sports car
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Lol I think that r1 is faster than any car in that movie.. Except maybe the dodge charger

1 - 13 of 13 Posts