Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello R6's owners,
I'm new to this site and was hoping if anyone can help me out. I own a R6 which is black in colour and am getting the 2008 model soon. Attach along with this thread are pics of the colour which im interested in. Can anyone tell me what colour it is or what is the colour code for this model? Thank you in advance

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
Nope...Liquid silver, the others are right

Heres a link to the specs where its got the colors listed...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nope...Liquid silver, the others are right

Heres a link to the specs where its got the colors listed...
Thanks once again. I ask my agent here regarding the colour of the pics and they claim it to be titanium. Can you reconfirm the following attachment of the pics as i see both colours are almost alike.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
Tell your "agent" to take the penis out of his mouth...

Its Liquid Silver...dont ask again

·
My R6 ate me
774 Posts
yea its deff liquid silver, i should no, i own it

·
Registered
52,007 Posts
Yes MaxxxEdge, i'm not from US
Didn't think so... then you'll have to excuse/ignore some of these idiots... :D

Your agent is most likely correct... you probably have a different color nomenclature in your country (which I'm guessing corresponds to our Liquid Silver). If you don't mind, why is it that you are looking for the color code? Are you looking to get the US plastics or paint your bike accordingly?

·
Premium Member
18,783 Posts
Didn't think so... then you'll have to excuse/ignore some of these idiots... :D

Your agent is most likely correct... you probably have a different color nomenclature in your country (which I'm guessing corresponds to our Liquid Silver). If you don't mind, why is it that you are looking for the color code? Are you looking to get the US plastics or paint your bike accordingly?
:eek5Who you calling an idiot Maxxx?:yell:bash

1 - 20 of 43 Posts