Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
...and for some odd reason every photoshoot we ever go on turns into us dicking around and taking ridiculous pictures....

this of course was no exception... DISCLAIMER: WE ARE IN NO WAY SERIOUS WITH OUR JERSEY SHORE STYLE BEATER WEARING BIKE SHOOT PHOTOS...

·
Registered
478 Posts
Lol nice. Damn good looking bikes.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya thanks guys. we were pretty excited about the sleevless pics so afterward we fist pumped our way to the club. then my friend got pissed, took his shirt off, and then did his hair

·
Life is best beyond 10k
6,928 Posts
Nice pics! How'd you get the nighttime shots to come out?!

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice pics! How'd you get the nighttime shots to come out?!
the ones on top of the parking garage we just set a long shutter speed on the camera and then you don't need a flash or anything. you just need to make sure you have the camera on a tripod and everything stays still. a couple of the shots we used my friends car headlights to light up the bikes (like the one where you can see the bikes shadows on the wall). the ones inside the parking garage there was a little bit more light so the shutter speed didnt need to be as long

·
Registered
452 Posts
Nice pics, love the long exposure night shots. Makes me want to find a cool spot like that.

·
Registered
360 Posts
not sure if its just me but the yoshi sticker looks a little out of place... maybe its the blockiness of it i dunno, otherwise great pix man!

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
those pics are the shit. what kind of camera do you use?
thanks. my camera is a nikon d40 but that's not the one we used. the one used was a canon equivilent to the d40 but i cant remember exactly what model it is. it's pretty nice, i would've messed with some of his settings a little for better pics but i didnt want to ask him

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Nice bikes, not too sure about those pose shots though..
haha, ya as the disclaimer says, we werent serious in any way. i just started blocking the guy witht he cbr's bike (that's what i was trying to do in the pic of me with my arm and leg out). that's why in the pic with the beater my pose is just kind of a "what am i supposed to be doing right now?" and somehow that transformed into us trying to make fun of jersey shore bike style

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
not sure if its just me but the yoshi sticker looks a little out of place... maybe its the blockiness of it i dunno, otherwise great pix man!
ya i've been kinda back and fourth about that sticker a lot. sometimes i look at it and want to take it off, then sometimes i look at it and like it

·
Registered
48 Posts
So how did you get the lights in the there? And do they just stick on? Do you have them on a seperate switch?

Nice pics by the way. I have been wanting to get out and something like that, I just can't find where to go. I have a Canon 40d. I'm still learning how to use it and get good pics out of it.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts