Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Parts Pimp
26,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been selling and installing a ton of these Translogic systems over the past two seasons. The intellishift quickshifter system is hands down the smoothest quick shifter I've ever had on a race bike. The autoblipper/Blip assist system is amazing. It's adjustable for 5 RPM bands and can be easily adjusted to suit any gearing setup. Out of the box, the setup is really spot on, but on certain bike due to the tune, fuel and gearing we are able to make the adjustments needed to keep it blipping smoothly when on the brakes.

Here's a link to the most recent one I've dyno tuned, flashed and setup the blipper on.

https://youtu.be/6Z-bYdncCss

We are running a sale on these blippers for the big shopping week too!

Yamaha R6 Translogic Blip Assist Autoblipper CLICK HERE

·
Parts Pimp
26,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is that with the upshift and autoblip for 514?

Also notice there's the 17 option is it different then the 08-16?

There is a different setup available for the 17. The 17 r6 has upshift capability in the ecu. So the 17 r6 kit comes with the shift sensor, blip assist unit and shift rods. It also has an adaptor for the upshift connection on the sensor to plug into the oem harness. This is what makes it a cheaper setup to have both up and down shift.

06-16 r6 has no upshift ability in the oem ecu (in stock form). So the standalone quick shifter system comes with the shift sensor and they standalone qs ecu. Then you add on the blip assist ecu to the setup as a separate unit. It connects to the downshift side of the sensor as well as your throttle body tps sensor.

We have done the blip assist unit with the add on sensor only and run the upshift connection on the sensor to our flashed ecu to accommodate the upshift. There is some work required to connect it etc. but that’s another way we’ve done it to keep costs down for some of our customers.

So the $514 option would get you autoblip downshifts, but you’d either need their standalone intellishift system for the upshift or run the upshift side of sensor to the flashed ecu to get the clutchless upshift.

You can PM for pricing on the intellishift system plus the blip assist and the one additional shift rod needed. It’s not all that much more than the $514 on a deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Parts Pimp
26,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Parts Pimp
26,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sent PM back, but not sure if it went through based on my post count. This will work with GP shift, correct? I would need the quick shift and blipper

Yes it will work with std or GP shift. The qs sensor works in both directions. I’ll check my pms

·
Rides his 6 like a cowboy
155 Posts
So I just got done talking to Randy smith and sent my money to you but had the order processed through him. Didn't read the thread until after I sent payment but when he said bauce racing I was like hey he just put the thread up ��

·
155 Posts
Yes the cabs I heard needs switch but some guys run it to abrake light so powers always on, why everyone's been praising the translogic. There's a17 on track with it YouTube video motobros I think

·
Parts Pimp
26,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea the cabs unit is also not nearly as adjustable either. It’s older technology and you’ll find a lot of people complaining how it had reliability issues too.

Motobros also got their translogic units from me. I’ve been selling tons of them and we’ve installed a lot of them this year in the shop with excellent results and reliability.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thinking on one of these QS after riding a bunch yesterday. Almost impossible to grab clutch in 2nd or 3rd when hammering on it. Full throttle second and third pulls are good with 50 miles on a new bike right... LOL.

Not sure I need the the auto blipper or the pit lane warm up feature though...but something in me just wants to get the whole package and be done with it.

·
155 Posts
What year r6 do you have? Once you get a ecu flash you just need to buy a sensor and do a little digging and plug it into the oem harness I believe the brown wire

·
Parts Pimp
26,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Thinking on one of these QS after riding a bunch yesterday. Almost impossible to grab clutch in 2nd or 3rd when hammering on it. Full throttle second and third pulls are good with 50 miles on a new bike right... LOL.

Not sure I need the the auto blipper or the pit lane warm up feature though...but something in me just wants to get the whole package and be done with it.
You dont need a clutch to upshift. The trans in a bike is designed to be shifted without it. The qs just cuts the ignition or fuel so you dont have to roll of the throttle

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ok, here's a question...has any one tried a 2017 R6 ECU on a older bike, will it work, then you have the upshift and down shift capability??? Or is it possible?

1 - 20 of 108 Posts