Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Now you see me...
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is the R6 tank carbon fiber tank pad from yamaha and the tank bag from yamaha also. i reversed the left and right pads because i think it looks better (and fits better),what you think? yes the right mirror is bent back (to clear the garage door)

Attachments

·
Registered
603 Posts
Looks nice the tank protector that is . I 'm not in to tank bag's , if it does'nt fit in your pockets you don't need it. :D

·
Now you see me...
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks nice the tank protector that is . I 'm not in to tank bag's , if it does'nt fit in your pockets you don't need it. :D
well my riding pants arent comfortable with anything on underneath other than underwear, so now i have a place to put my jeans or shorts along with glasses and contact solution. i have many friends out of town that i party with and don't want to have to go everywhere in a full motorcycle suit.(and back packs just freaking suck on long rides). it suits my needs well so far :popcorn: :cheers :drink

·
I eat YOUR MOM
2,111 Posts
tank pad looks great. i'm not a big fan of tank bags, if it doesn't fit under the rear set or in jacket pockets it doesn't come with me. however i have used a back pack a few dozen times before. but if it works for you great.

·
R-Sex
422 Posts
im definately diggin the tank protector, it looks really nice with the red paint. as for the bag, im not big into them so i'll just leave it at that.

·
Lets go fishing4twisties
209 Posts
well my riding pants arent comfortable with anything on underneath other than underwear, so now i have a place to put my jeans or shorts along with glasses and contact solution. i have many friends out of town that i party with and don't want to have to go everywhere in a full motorcycle suit.(and back packs just freaking suck on long rides). it suits my needs well so far :popcorn: :cheers :drink
icepic, i used to be toatally with you on back packs, i f***ing hated them totally but i hated tank bag's too cos i just couldn't ride the same with them on, especially if i wanted to open her up which i normally do because i always take the twistiest way to any destination.
BUT i found this backpack, and let me tell you, it is the shizznits, the mutts nuts, the dogs b**l*cks, the supersh**z, well you get the picture! since you dont seemed to be carrying that much weight with just the jeans, shorts etc, you'd love it.
ive carried much more and i SWEAR you cant even feel its on your back because its got a clever strapping system which totally distributes the weight evenly.

ANyway ive ranted on enough, its called the Kriega backpack and ive got the R25 which is the middle sized model, check out this link http://www.kriega.com/

ALSO it looks awesome, especially from the front like your about to go skydiving, il defo post some pics soon, and if any1 else is reading this who has one, feel free to let him know how good they are!! just my 2 cents!
Peace.:toocool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts