Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
god not even 3 weeks of being back on the road about 3 hours ago it all happend again.
anyway heres the story

on the way back from wildwood NJ right befor route 55 starts theres always insain traffic. my buddy was behind me n was talkin to me. all of a sudden he goes YO YO YO YO!!!! and then smash. hit the back of this old ass farmers pickup truck. i stumble off of the bike and then straight up picked it up like the incredible hulk pushed it to the side. picked up all the pecies. relized what was destoryed just tossed it to the side. the guy came out n was like are you okay son!?!?!? are you okay??? listen im not gonna call it in i know u hit my bumper and its fine as long as your okay were okay. an i was like yeah man im fine get outta here. so he gets outta there n drives away. im fine all that hapend was my headlights blew apart liek they did last time.

so guys watch out for the stupidest little shit like this

IF ANYONE HAS ANYTIES TO 03-05 HEADLIGHTS LET ME KNOW!!!!!!!! ILL HAVE 300$ THIS THURSDAY AND IAM PAYPAL READY!!!
:werd

·
DeathPodComesFromTheSky!
390 Posts
:jacked Glad you are okay.... but maybe you shouldn't smoke ANYTHING by the pound, and if you do, don't advertise that you do. Makes your head cloudy and you can run into inanimate objects.
Stay safe and stay off the purple nurple if you're on your bike!:poke

·
Registered
932 Posts
Two up.... nuts to buts on the 6. Its just not looking good.:nono
hahahah thats priceless :****

BTW I'm glad your ok and minimal damage was done.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
he was behind me on his brand new 08 r6.
and i dont smoke or drink befor i ride. im not dumb
and yeah i just wasnt paying attention. anyone can make this kinda mistake.
im hitting up A n J cyle salvage on tuesday to check out what they got over there for me.
and thanks peeps who said your glad im alrite. this time i had no injurys.
and to the kid that say some people shouldnt ride. go **** yourself. because being a dick dont mean yours is big. keep your mouth shut. ive been ridin ALL of my life since iwas 3 on a xr 50 to 19 yrs of age on a r6.
itll be back on the road this thursday. :D

·
DeathPodComesFromTheSky!
390 Posts
In all seriousness... pay attention out there. Next time it could be a flatbed tow truck! Can you imagine the carnage? Decapitation! And I don't mean the band!
Stauffer... you say you are a shredder aye?? I challenge you to a rock off!!:YEA:FU:YEA

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
In all seriousness... pay attention out there. Next time it could be a flatbed tow truck! Can you imagine the carnage? Decapitation! And I don't mean the band!
Stauffer... you say you are a shredder aye?? I challenge you to a rock off!!:YEA:FU:YEA

ayeee
RIP the drummer from decap still hurts me to think bout that.
and lets do it. youtube.com search stauffer and watch the prestige video hehe ;]
but yeah man i deff aint gonna be lookin back for anything anymore eyes stay forward no matter what!

·
im michael jordan ballin
749 Posts
You shouldn't have let him leave there was probably a reason he didnt want to stay around long and let the damage go ahaha theres a reason he didnt want cops coming maybe you could have gotten something from him never hurts to ask lol

·
Its Only a 600?
319 Posts
Some people just should'nt ride....
No need to kick someone while there down. It happens to the best of us, and i'm sure your no professional yourself. Glad your ok man, good luck on the find. I would check ebay and craiglist for the assembly.

·
DeathPodComesFromTheSky!
390 Posts
Corky the porker??? Chester the molester??? ha ha ha you guys are funny. Nice sweeps and super metal hammer on mastery... the shred is not dead!! I have a mint Ibanez S series from 1988.. same guitar Alex scholnick played. Nobody can even LOOk at it! Stay metal my man!
Oh, and check over at the R1 forum...a lot of those guys race and they race R6's and are more than likely to have lights.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
glad u dig my style.
to bad my bands broken up nowbut we were in our prime not to long ago
myspace.com/molestingthedead
tracks are rediculous.
and thanks everyone still for the support

·
Registered
30 Posts
yeah no shit a guy that was from a local school that i wrestled against in highschool was decapitated when some dumb bitch in a ford expidition pulled out in front of him. Shit happens like that all the time but glad your okay just keep your head and eyes up not to worry about what the other person behind you has to say cuase the one infront of you while your not looking don't give a shit if you know what i mean.

·
Registered
24 Posts
yeah man that sucks. at least we made it home before it got dark lol

·
R is for respect!
1,623 Posts
well at least your ok bro.

·
Shiney up Rubber down
4,925 Posts
Dang brother. Keep your eyes forward from now on.

Glad the bike is minimal and you're alright.

If you keep dropping 300 dollars on headlight headlight housings *a month* it's really going to make you broke man. Just Kiddn.

Be safe.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts