Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,783 Posts
Pics of this quad ASAP!!

I bet you have a short ass exhaust and a high flow filter and no power commander. That's gonna be the issue more than likely. And 214 degrees isn't very hot to be stalling. I bet the bike just can't richen itself enough, and at 214 it's not choking the motor at all.. These machines are tuned well, and without the right a/f ratio, it's gonna run like shit and piss
In his other thread on this very same topic I told him this exact same thing. I also told him that he was going to probably have to dyno tune it or get a PC or Bazzaz with auto tuning capability to be able to alleviate this issue, especially if the airbox has been removed.

The dying in gear could be any number of things from a short to an incorrectly adjusted sensor to a sensor that needs to be removed/looped out. I would start with the tip sensor and kickstand sensor while looking for any shorts. Also, make sure your ECU isnt getting too hot or wet.

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,783 Posts
:werd I havent seen the other thread yet. I'm sure if I scroll thru my google reader it woulda came up eventually! I still wanna see pics!!
there were no pics....almost a verbatim thread as this one....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.