Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess after the Blue Goose bikenight, there was a Honda stunting and went down on the highway, and took out a R6 when he went down...I heard an ambulance was there, but that is all I know.

Anyone from here got any info or know about it??

Prayers out to those involved, and FUCKING HIGHWAY STUNTERS!

·
Hit It and Quit It
1,716 Posts
yoda said:
I guess after the Blue Goose bikenight, there was a Honda stunting and went down on the highway, and took out a R6 when he went down...I heard an ambulance was there, but that is all I know.

Anyone from here got any info or know about it??

Prayers out to those involved, and FUCKING HIGHWAY STUNTERS!
Jason these punks just don't care. I was on my way back from Dallas today and some punk was doing a stand up in the HOV lane on a blue gixer @ 3:00, If that is not stupid I don't now what is.

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
what do you expect the riders had hondas and gixxers..........people will continue to do ignorant things until our extinction its just the way it is

·
Registered
995 Posts
i'm glad i'm finally off the road, it woz only gonna end in tears for me or one of my close riding crew... i wasn't into stunts like some of the guys i used to ride with but i liked to ride VERY hard everywhere. so i'm glad only to be track riding from now on.

·
looking for more curves
1,881 Posts
njk27 said:
what do you expect the riders had hondas and gixxers..........people will continue to do ignorant things until our extinction its just the way it is
Have you seen iRobot? if not watch it, you'll see how our extinction could be stopped... even if it's a scary way.. and made logical sense....

Sorry to hear that someone was dumb enough to ride with or near someone else who was freeway stunting or stunting in general on public streets...

·
Registered
7,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nah.....Cliff Clavin said it best:

"Well ya see, Norm, it's like this... A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo.

And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first.

This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.

In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first.

In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine.

That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers."

·
Registered
7,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
you definately wouldn't make it in Texas...LOL

It is for the Medical breakthroughs such as this that I DO drink! LOL

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
you definately wouldn't make it in Texas...LOL

It is for the Medical breakthroughs such as this that I DO drink! LOL
I've become 86% smarter since I started hanging out with Yoda last year.

And let me tell you.... the man CAN drink. :drink :drink :drink

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.