Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 62093 Posts

·
Around.
21,382 Posts
So today i was at my buddys house when i got the mohawk pic. This truck with 4 guys drive by and im getting ready to leave and one of the guys hangs out the window and says i bet you cant wheelie... im like WTF? why does everyone think if you ride you wheelie?!? i looked at my buddy and was like i bet he cant even ride. one of those guys that wishes he had a bike. ok well thats my story for today.

·
Around.
21,382 Posts
I can't wheelie. I guess I just don't wanna risk throwing my bike into the street. Maybe if I had a p.o.s. then it wouldn't matter, but I don't.

see now thats exactly how i feel about it. I cant wheelie, I dont wanna learn how because that means ill just get into more trouble

·
Avid Enthusiast
7,407 Posts
Don't get me wrong, I'd love to know how to do it and maybe a little stoppie action but in the end if something did go wrong I wouldn't know what to do.

I guess I need to go buy a pos gixxer and learn.

·
Around.
21,382 Posts
i can do little stoppies but nothing huge, i dont know if i want to know how to do wheelies like i said all bad more tickets

·
Draggin knee's
969 Posts
So today i was at my buddys house when i got the mohawk pic. This truck with 4 guys drive by and im getting ready to leave and one of the guys hangs out the window and says i bet you cant wheelie... im like WTF? why does everyone think if you ride you wheelie?!? i looked at my buddy and was like i bet he cant even ride. one of those guys that wishes he had a bike. ok well thats my story for today.
That's when you say, "your driving a truck that's full of sausages, the only thing i have on my ride, is nice sweet pussy, and oh, dont forget to remind your mother its her turn at 5"

·
Yes
5,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I can't stand that. When people give you that "wheelie" sign. Half the time you're in traffic. Yeah buddy I'm going to wheelie into the car in front of me. Jackass.

·
RED ROCKET
3,164 Posts
I can't stand that. When people give you that "wheelie" sign. Half the time you're in traffic. Yeah buddy I'm going to wheelie into the car in front of me. Jackass.
:werd that drives me nuts!

Im a little scared in here right now, its like uncharted waters! :lmao

1 - 20 of 62093 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.