21 - 40 of 60079 Posts

·
Fat + S = Fast
1,137 Posts
Lucky 22! Subbed.

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
What up everyone. Havent been on here much finally finished un packing and the house is so big that it feels empty compaired to my 1200 sqft closet I have another 700 sqft of room and need more stuff to fill it.

·
Track=Cocaine
13,523 Posts
Smells..........Fresh!

Im likin what you did with the place! No Canadian's or anything.... Niiiiiiiice touch! That a permanent thing? :laugh

Some new War fighter, then off to bed... Just finished a ton of work on the bike, and still plenty to do tomorrow... I'm BEAT!

Thanks again Scott! This game is pretty bitchin! :secret

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
smells..........fresh!

Im likin what you did with the place! No canadian's or anything.... Niiiiiiiice touch! That a permanent thing? :laugh

some new war fighter, then off to bed... Just finished a ton of work on the bike, and still plenty to do tomorrow... I'm beat!

Thanks again scott! This game is pretty bitchin! :secret
ginger!

·
iRun
33,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
:wave

·
Suk it, Lee
19,071 Posts
Smells..........Fresh!

Im likin what you did with the place! No Canadian's or anything.... Niiiiiiiice touch! That a permanent thing? :laugh

Some new War fighter, then off to bed... Just finished a ton of work on the bike, and still plenty to do tomorrow... I'm BEAT!

You're going to be abducted by Mexicans, for saying that. And NO, none of them have red hair. They can't relate.

·
Meh
9,250 Posts
Smells..........Fresh!

Any time man! Glad you're enjoying it.

·
Premium Member
20,435 Posts
OMG the world is going to explode!! Hide your kids, hide your wife..

:laugh getting a pretty good kick out of people on facebook tonight.

·
iRun
33,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
OMG the world is going to explode!! Hide your kids, hide your wife..

:laugh getting a pretty good kick out of people on facebook tonight.
Jesus, it makes me wanna close my account out for good, honestly. This shit makes me sick.

·
Yeah Science!
7,339 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,435 Posts
:nono...There goes my guns; I'm running for the hills now....:laugh
:laugh
Everyone said that 4 years ago also. Last I checked everyone still has their precious guns.:)
Jesus, it makes me wanna close my account out for good, honestly. This shit makes me sick.
ya.. im about to log out for the night. Some people really worry me...

·
Premium Member
20,435 Posts

·
Track=Cocaine
13,523 Posts
:wave Don Jon

:wave Steve. Hello, how are you?

You're going to be abducted by Mexicans, for saying that. And NO, none of them have red hair. They can't relate.
Well that's just plain rude...

Did you ever get anywhere with that watch deal brutha man?

Any time man! Glad you're enjoying it.
Again, thanks! I'll def buy ya a brew or two when I make my way out there. :fact

21 - 40 of 60079 Posts