Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

60041 - 60060 of 60096 Posts

·
nova r6
3,219 Posts
There's a critical mass that must be attained to bring conversation into the mix-- Conversation and bullshitting are what keep people here and keep it moving. When you get below that critical mass, people might pop in, say "hey" then come back in a few hours, if at all.

So what's up fellas? How's life? What's everyone up to these days? I'm over halfway burned through my "Lifetime Membership" at this point... All thanks to the A-girl nudes. :laugh
Just waiting for warmer weather and my tax return. I got a 09 crashed and looking to get it back together, then decide which one to make the street bike and the other the track bike or have both able to swap either way.

·
Sherman Connoisseur
26,450 Posts
Thanks! Yeah, the FB groups were always a shit-show. That wasn't their intended purpose I suppose. Anyway, I'm not sure who still rolls around these parts but it looks to be pretty sparse.

I ran into Ike last month... In person. So that was interesting. First time I've ever met him after bullshitting with him on here for 10ish years (and subsequently blocking him). He's much nicer in person. :)
Can attest to that. Met Ike twice, he's one awesome fella! Where ya run into him?

:wave everyone.

·
iRun
33,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #60,044
Can attest to that. Met Ike twice, he's one awesome fella! Where ya run into him?

:wave everyone.
I was leaving work in down-town Portland, heading out the door walking my bike. Some dude is 10 feet in front of me, holds the door for me so I can get out with the bike easier. As I'm going through the door I say "thanks" and he says "no problem" and we look each other in the face and freeze... "No ****ing way" I said. Then we made out.

..basically.

·
Sherman Connoisseur
26,450 Posts
I was leaving work in down-town Portland, heading out the door walking my bike. Some dude is 10 feet in front of me, holds the door for me so I can get out with the bike easier. As I'm going through the door I say "thanks" and he says "no problem" and we look each other in the face and freeze... "No ****ing way" I said. Then we made out.

..basically.
:laugh

When did you move to Portland? How you liking it there?

·
iRun
33,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #60,046
:laugh

When did you move to Portland? How you liking it there?
Moved here in April of 2016 (almost 2 years now) and we really like it... Except for the price, availability and size of the houses out here, and having to get on a plane to see our parents. Everything else is bomb. The beer is awesome. The climate is ****ing sweet. The culture is cool. Traffic sucks (luckily I bike in to work, so traffic can suck it). Long term we probably won't stay here though, because I can't find it in me to pay $500k for a ****ing shoe box.

·
Premium Member
20,433 Posts
This thread goes months untouched. It's a shame
Nothing like it was years ago that's for sure

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

60041 - 60060 of 60096 Posts