Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i just finished tapping up my headlights-brakelights. Changed my oil, and slapped on a pair of michelin power race tires.

Paytheon(James) is on the road driving, from Oregon state.....

Redwood650 (Matt) is getting his bike prepped for Thunderhill.

A tri-fecta meet up for the first time with these guys.
This is one of the reasons why i joined this forum, to meet people who has the same passion as me....The R6.
I know we all have our differences, and i know we talk a lot of shit to one or another.....*A-rab* But this is cool though...i mean not only getting the chance to compete with each other....but also to get the chance to meet the people behind the S/N....
I'm really excited, the anticipation is killing me.
So anyways though i'll update you guys on how the race went....the battle for second place that is:hehe

photo's will be posted here tommorow... wish us luck...ya bitch:popcorn:

·
I like ice cream!
1,350 Posts
Have fun out there! I love that track.

·
Banned
2,722 Posts
That's weird, I remember reading that tomorrow is "I wish same sex was legal so I could finally be happy" day at the track and that the real riding was happening on the 27th---but I may be wrong.

Have fun.

T1

·
21,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it's gonna be fun im off at the firehouse at 6...and i'll be driving up there.(been doing my bike prep. work at work)

·
MY MV EATS MY R6
10,744 Posts
hey man have fun be safe me and thats the same reason i joined to meet more people to track and ride with i love this place

i have a track day this saturday the 31st at grattan. i cant wait to get back out there i am truly addicted its like crack for real

·
Premium Member
18,783 Posts
I made it to Willows Dan. Waiting on you guys to get here. If you guys get here at a reasonable hour we all can go eat chinese. My treat.

·
21,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
im down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! going right now!

·
Custom User Title
1,824 Posts
So i just finished tapping up my headlights-brakelights. Changed my oil, and slapped on a pair of michelin power race tires.

Paytheon(James) is on the road driving, from Oregon state.....

Redwood650 (Matt) is getting his bike prepped for Thunderhill.

A tri-fecta meet up for the first time with these guys.
This is one of the reasons why i joined this forum, to meet people who has the same passion as me....The R6.
I know we all have our differences, and i know we talk a lot of shit to one or another.....*A-rab* But this is cool though...i mean not only getting the chance to compete with each other....but also to get the chance to meet the people behind the S/N....
I'm really excited, the anticipation is killing me.
So anyways though i'll update you guys on how the race went....the battle for second place that is:hehe

photo's will be posted here tommorow... wish us luck...ya bitch:popcorn:

you probably wont' read this until after the track day, but did you get the PR series power races, or just the plain ol jane commercial series power races, there is a HUGE difference.

·
Banned
2,722 Posts
I wish they'd hurry up and take each other out of their mouths..i wanna know how track day went!

T1

1 - 18 of 18 Posts