Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just put my stickers on my rear hugger. I like the way the silver decals standout against the black background. Just might have to get some black ones to go against the silver of my bike! Check em out in the members ride section, page 3!

Thanks to DJ for getting these stickers and sending them out so quick! Right on! :jump

Oh and thanks to www.alloutgraphics.com for making the stickers! Be sure to check out their website and grab a R6 Forum sticker or 4 for yourself!

·
Registered
831 Posts
Sweet pic! I have plenty more. I will have 3 black and 5 red by the end of the week too. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I also bought 2 silver ones in addition to the white ones. I cut the R6 emblem off of it (cuz the backing paper was in 2 pieces so one of them broke), removed all the stock stickers and put the R6 emblems on my bike. I'll post pics of it when the image gallery gets back up.
I think it looks pretty sick myself but then again I have a biased opinion........ YEA!

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok, finally got around to taking the damn pictures... here they are..... The R6 emblem on the front next to the headlight is gone as well...I need to get another sticker to cover the scratch on the lower right (2nd pic)....Perhaps some Dunlop stickers from www.alloutgraphics.com

·
Registered
374 Posts
How do we get these stickers :?: . Would be nice to have some adorning my race bike.

·
Yellow Monte
882 Posts
None of the above people are still active in this forum. And the post is from 2003.

·
Yellow Monte
882 Posts
tripleTUNE said:
I think TexasR6 had them last. He only had a few left so I don't know if you can get anymore.
Last time I asked him (about a month ago) he didn't have any more.

·
Yellow Monte
882 Posts
tripleTUNE said:
I think TexasR6 had them last. He only had a few left so I don't know if you can get anymore.
Last time I asked him (about a month ago) he didn't have any more.

·
Yellow Monte
882 Posts
Could always call and ask or email them? :poke

·
Registered
166 Posts
I have offered to do them...I live less than 5 minutes from Yoda (although I have never met him)

We never got anywhere with making them because last time I talked to him about them, someone else had some already made he was trying to get

·
Yamaland
2,310 Posts
I got a couple from yoda a few months ago....atleast I think I got them from yoda... :comp

Still havent put them on though...geez

·
Registered
487 Posts
My understanding of the way the stickers work is that SpidermanSS (Shane McCoy), being the owner of the site has the rights to the stickers and intends to sell them through the R1/R6 Forum store but doesn't have them there yet. TexasR6 had a few left from a long time ago and sold ALL of them about a nano-second after posting that he had them. Until Shane gets them in his store, which undoubtedly, like the new site, is only a few weeks a way, there are none. Don't ask there aren't any. I am serious, zero left. How many times do I have to tell you young man there are none left. If I have to tell you one more time........

·
Registered
374 Posts
airborne_r6 said:
My understanding of the way the stickers work is that SpidermanSS (Shane McCoy), being the owner of the site has the rights to the stickers and intends to sell them through the R1/R6 Forum store but doesn't have them there yet. TexasR6 had a few left from a long time ago and sold ALL of them about a nano-second after posting that he had them. Until Shane gets them in his store, which undoubtedly, like the new site, is only a few weeks a way, there are none. Don't ask there aren't any. I am serious, zero left. How many times do I have to tell you young man there are none left. If I have to tell you one more time........
So we can't get any then :poke

·
Vendor
7,846 Posts
Sorry guys... I just saw this post.. I'll get some into the store soon. If you need some right away drop the guys over at www.alloutgraphics.com a message. They've done stuff for me in the past and done a great job..

·
5/8/10 - NES BBQ V
3,215 Posts
Shane, let me know when you get them, I will take a couple of them off your hands in a flash. :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts