• Either day works for me!

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Needs more stars
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time for a Buttonwillow R6 TRACKDAY!!! By request we will wait until either September or October - hopefully we won't have crazy heat! *no promises* ;)

Vote for which day works best for you - once we pick a day I will get a new thread started and I will PM out coupon codes on request.

Monday September 1st (Labor Day)
Monday October 13th (Columbus Day)

Let's get some knee down action on the new pavement! :YEA

More info... http://www.letsridetrackdays.com

BTW - Mark and I will be at all of the remaining Let's Ride days of the season - in case anyone else is braving the heat in August!

·
My R6 eats Ninjas.
749 Posts
I ran it yesterday for their first track day after the repave, they still hadn't painted all the curbs yet but the new pavement is super grippy and soooo sooo smooth!! It's a whole new racetrack and it is amazing. Hopefully the cars don't rip it up too bad next weekend! Such an awesome track!!

·
Needs more stars
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I ran it yesterday for their first track day after the repave, they still hadn't painted all the curbs yet but the new pavement is super grippy and soooo sooo smooth!! It's a whole new racetrack and it is amazing. Hopefully the cars don't rip it up too bad next weekend! Such an awesome track!!
Nice! I can't wait! :YEA
Although, I feel like all the time and effort trying to learn how to ride with or around the bumps was all a waste now! :laugh:

·
Pobrecitos
19,911 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts