Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there an R6-forum.com decal? i kinda want to run one on my bike when its all said an done...ive used this site to help put the majority of my parts on my bike, its usually my first resource for knowledge with anything to do with my 6 even before actual instruction that come with the aftermarket part itself.anyway just want to show a little love to the site..if not ill probably have a local company custom make one...

·
Batman wants my bike...
2,797 Posts
is there an R6-forum.com decal? i kinda want to run one on my bike when its all said an done...ive used this site to help put the majority of my parts on my bike, its usually my first resource for knowledge with anything to do with my 6 even before actual instruction that come with the aftermarket part itself.anyway just want to show a little love to the site..if not ill probably have a local company custom make one...
:werd

·
Registered
256 Posts
I share the same feelings. If it wasn't for the helpful knowledge and posts by RON! on the DIYs my bike wouldn't be where it is now.

Thanks R6 community. Pic of my bike currently.

Attachments

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nice.i did the search ,there isnt one...its probably better that i customize one anyway to match my color scheme and the rest of the decals that are going on the bike

·
YZF-R you kidding?
365 Posts
My close friend and business partner owens a proffesional vinyl decal cutter. He would more than happy to produce the decals for the forum. I dont know what will need to be done to get approval from the admin guys here, but we can get them designed and cut within a week in any colors you guys want. Let me know what you think or if you can assit in getting approval to do this for everyone here. I know alot of people want them.

·
My R6 eats chickenstrips
46 Posts
I concur! An R6-Forum.com decal would be fantastic. I don't see why an assortment of color combos could be used since there aren't that many different R6s. Yami Blue/white, Black/Graphite, Red/Black are some that come to mind. Come on Admin! Let's do this!

·
Batman wants my bike...
2,797 Posts
where are the mods? they need to get on this! they might actually be able to make some money for the forum

·
YZF-R you kidding?
365 Posts
I am making some in the colors previously listed. I will post some pictures for everyone soon. I will need admin approval to list them on the site for sale and to use the name. They may also want this in a different forum thread. Cost would be relatively low.

·
Will work for track time
19,491 Posts
I am making some in the colors previously listed. I will post some pictures for everyone soon. I will need admin approval to list them on the site for sale and to use the name. They may also want this in a different forum thread. Cost would be relatively low.
I'm in. You should PM shane to make sure its cool. I really dont think he will mind.

·
I have short legs :(
98 Posts
:werd I'll def order one/two for the bike and one for the truck...and a few i can post up in meeting places for the bike nights around here..
Pm me if its goin to happen.

·
R is for respect!
1,623 Posts
ill take one also

1 - 20 of 71 Posts