Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 405 Posts

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
1. R6Rammy - Both days - C group
2. Sillrbsilld both days - A group
3. BlueRebel - both days- C group
4. Maddagascar- both days - (Saturday, B Group) (Sunday, C Group)

looks like all the groups are filled up. but will be tryna pit in the same area as other members would be cool. i relly wish i had a trailer instead of loading everything up in my pickup truck.

·
Track=Cocaine
13,523 Posts
I'm jealous... I'll have to make a trip out next year to hit the track for an EPIC weekend like this! :fact

Maybe take a week to come out if someone would put me up for a few days, and end it with an awesome weekend at the track! Definitely want to venture out to some other tracks next year!

:cheers

Hope you'z guyz have a blast! Post up pics and vids when all is said and done!

·
EMT/FF/Rider
1,563 Posts
1. R6Rammy - Both days - C group
5. CarbonR6 - Sunday C group

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
R6Rammy - Both days - C group
6. lopez95632-both daysn- C group

How is z2 about bumping up?
No clue. First time riding with this them as an org, let alone on this track. I ride B group pace though locally so i chose B group and i have never seen "B+" group either. Im sure they would bump you up if needed and bump me down as well. :laugh i chose C group for Sunday cause it was the only one that was open besides everything else.

But i was reading throughout google searches that the dB used to be like 92-95 and they bumped it up to 105 which is pretty cool, but i hope my full graves passes. :lmao

·
Registered
1,466 Posts

I've seen you ride----check into a D group….

·
Will work for track time
19,494 Posts
Im there, Saturday, B group.

7. Redwood650-Saturday B group

·
AFM #327
15,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Not gonna happen, unless you are extremely fast and dangerous in your group. I already asked them (David @ Z2), they said that Laguna has a very strict count of # of bikes on track. If the group is full, then cant really bump up or down.

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
Not gonna happen, unless you are extremely fast and dangerous in your group. I already asked them (David @ Z2), they said that Laguna has a very strict count of # of bikes on track. If the group is full, then cant really bump up or down.
I seeee... Joel, any tips for this track?? I'm nervous/excited about that corkscrew, looking at the course map this seems like a very fast course.

Anyone got any recommendation on a good/cheap clear windscreen or is zero gravity the way to go?

Beore this trackday im buying...

-tire warmers
-clear windscreen for my go pro
-change spark plugs
-possibly new tires...maybe.

·
AFM #327
15,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I seeee... Joel, any tips for this track?? I'm nervous/excited about that corkscrew, looking at the course map this seems like a very fast course.

Anyone got any recommendation on a good/cheap clear windscreen or is zero gravity the way to go?

Beore this trackday im buying...

-tire warmers
-clear windscreen for my go pro
-change spark plugs
-possibly new tires...maybe.
If you are looking for IRC cow print warmers, pm me. Brand new set, never plugged in. Will sell for what I paid as these are real hard to get, premium WorldSBK and MotoGP brand.

And btw, I have stock 08 windscreen as well that I can bring to the track for ya.

1 - 20 of 405 Posts