Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The forum has reached 10678 posts!!!! I just want to thank everyone for their contributions to the site. This community is growing beyond anything I could have imagined. The site was launched March 1, 2003. So the aniversary is coming up. Lets hear some suggestions on what to do. And if you have an ideas of anything else for the site, just let me know.

current projects:
===========

1.rework the download section so it is easier to find things

2.Change the way the url's are displayed so search engines can spider the site easier.

3.Update the avatar portion to include the bike info
more how to articles.

-DJ1298

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Forum get together at your place? I'll bring the vodka, you get the beer. Jasamb and JL can bring some Chicago style pizza. Gakk can bring some Molson XXX and then everyone can shoot your cousin with the potato gun.........

Oh, and Mrs. Dj1298 can model her forum underwear :moon !

:cheers :drink

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
dj1298 said:
That would be hell of a party! Might get kicked out of my apartments though!

-DJ1298
we'll do some midget bowling and invite everyone from the complex so there's no way they could be mad!

·
Registered
527 Posts
Hey Dj just keep it up an running. Everyone is great and helpful to each other. CHeck your e-mail I sent you a little present. If I could change something it would be my avatar I want to put bike there but you know I'll get ran out since its not an R6. Old ladie's bike is though.

Blade

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
hell ya lets have a forum get together, i dont live to far away from dj. im ready to pound a few beers. :drink

either way just keep up the good work and get that chatroom working better. thanks for all the great posts and help. :cheers

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
fireblade31003 said:
I want to put bike there but you know I'll get ran out since its not an R6. Old ladie's bike is though.

Blade
Take a picture of both and put it there

Maybe if you see the two next to eachother every time you post, you will realize how much cooler the R6 is and you will buy one...

:mrgreen:

·
Registered
527 Posts
:fruit

Yea right. I still love my 929. The R6 is a fun bike but I can do so much more with a liter bike. Don't ge me wrong for the money its the 600 to buy. Its just something about power wheelies that keep me going. My fiance has a 03 R6 so its my second project. Where I live here in Georgia its Kaw county. Everyone has a liter bike or some old Kaw. I had the only Honda for awhile. Then I started drag racing. Being the butcher, I had to hand some people their heads back because I'm aganist what everyone else has. My favorate race was aganist an old gsxr1100. This guy did so much talking that when I bump second and looked at him he just quit. Later on he went a bought a Busa. A little 900 did that plus it was the Honda. Sorry for the rant.

Blade

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Just giving you a hard time..

If I didnt likt Yams so much, I would like Hondas

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
fireblade31003 said:
If I could change something it would be my avatar I want to put bike there but you know I'll get ran out since its not an R6.
ya, you might catch a little shit for it but hey, can't be any worse than getting caught by the little lady lookin at :boob ! :hehe

post it up, man, post it up!

·
Registered
527 Posts
Thanks I'm crying now because I can't go out and ride. It 1 in the morning and I have to be at work at 8. Its going to be a long night. I'll start putting it back together next month till then... I'll ride the R6 like a stole it. It was perfect today but being at work sucks. :cuss

Blade

1 - 20 of 21 Posts