Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where did you guys put your stickers? i'm thinking about putting it on my cage so i can wave to bikers w/o feeling like a moron.

where and pics.

·
Registered
118 Posts
mines in the top left corner of the back window of my truck.....Chrome looks nice.....

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i already have the stickers sitting on my desk, i just don't knwo where to put them. i wanted pics of where you guys put them so i can see how it looks.

·
Registered
118 Posts
i can probably snag a picture tomorrow, but im gonna warn you, the sticker is probably the only good looking part about my truck... :hammer

·
Registered
886 Posts
damm i neeed to remember my paypal password so i could donate and get the r6 support thing under my name ............and get the koool sticker to throw on my pocket bike

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
I had 2 stickers on my hugger, each one running lengthwise along the edge of it. Had pictures in the members ride area but they got lost in the migration to the new server. I think i might have them on the puter at home if "some people" haven't fuckin deleted them or moved them.

I also have 2 on my truck as well. no pics at this time. red stickers on my red/white truck.

Anyone else hate it when someone who doesn't live with you comes and stays for a visit but then takes over your machine and never gets off it and then decides to "re-organize it" on their own?

:comp

·
Registered
527 Posts
Its called put a password on it. I forgot your still using windows 3.1 :poke

I put mine on my toolbox. Rhonda wouldn't let me put it on her bike she told me to go out and buy my own. :blocked

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
fireblade31003 said:
Its called put a password on it. I forgot your still using windows 3.1 :poke

I put mine on my toolbox. Rhonda wouldn't let me put it on her bike she told me to go out and buy my own. :blocked
ya, i got a blue one on my toolbox as well.....

I did but the problem is, i don't know shit about computers and with XP you can more than one profile to log onto the machine but we only have one setup so even if I hide it, it is still visible cuz the machine thinks I'm still logged in........anywho....**** it. I'll just clean it up later.

12 more days.....i can do it....just 12 more days.......

I think Blade needs to come up her and choke a bitch......(not my wife at this point, but someone close to her that just arrived some a place in hell where even eternal damnation is afraid to venture.....

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
you've now released the unholy wrath upon the world and you all shall suffer like me!

muhahahahahah!

AHAHAHAAHAHA!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well i'm not married. so i can laugh at you guys all i want.

HA HA HA HA HAR HAR HAR HO HO HO HE HE HE WOOOO suckers. :hammer

·
Registered
527 Posts
Well I would but I'm choaking bitches down here that own me money. Be nice and tell here to bring her own freaking computer. I stay in a two bedroom apt. I have three computers, two laptops and a desktop. I use the laptop for travel and bathroom breaks and Rhonda uses the other laptop. All happy in this household

1 - 20 of 29 Posts