Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!

Due to some personal and financial issues i wont be able to do track days any time soon. Probably won't even ride street again and i'm considering selling the bike. I need to get alot of things straightened out and i cant afford to keep this hobby at the moment.

Its a Full Titanium Leo Vince Factory R Corsa Exhaust

The exhaust has a dent in it and the end cap is damaged, nothing serious. Doesnt affect performance what so ever. Included is a End cap, so you can either live with the dent and install the new end cap or shorten the exhaust and install the new end cap. Would look brand new again :lmao

PRICE:
$750 Shipped with New End Cap Installed or
$730 Shipped as is or
$700 Local Pickup

Includes everything.

*I will be listing more things likely this week*

·
USMC-Semper Fi!
582 Posts
Have you decided on selling the bike yet. I might know someone here in our area who might be looking to get it. As far as the exhaust, Im looking and getting rid of my muffler and cat and I might just invest in a full exhaust, even though I have a TwoBrothers. I guess let me know and put up more pics of the exhaust

·
Sherwin Antagonist
1,475 Posts
really?! NOW you tell me?!!? :nono:lmao GLWS

·
Banned
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Its Definetly a sick price, this thing made my bike stupid fast!

I really need this thing gone asap, it kills me to do this but i have no choice :(

I can rivet on the new end cap or even chop the exhaust and rivet the end cap for $20 more, i'll even polish the can up real nice too.

so it would $750 shipped for everything.

·
Yeah Science!
7,339 Posts
WTF? What was the point of tracking your bike out then if you knew you weren't going to be able to keep riding due to personal and financial issues?

I'm probably a dick for saying that but I know I'm not the only one thinking it.

·
Banned
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
WTF? What was the point of tracking your bike out then if you knew you weren't going to be able to keep riding due to personal and financial issues?

I'm probably a dick for saying that but I know I'm not the only one thinking it.
I'm not going to get into details but as of last week everything was okay, shit happens and then some times we are forced to do things we dont want too. I didnt plan what just happened but now as of a result theres things i need to take care of. Shit happens, thats life...

Now how about you purchase this and help me out :lmao

·
Yeah Science!
7,339 Posts
The quote in your sig from Ant tells all...........lol

Well, good luck with whatever you're dealing with right now and keep your head up.

·
Dangerously Irish
9,552 Posts
:eek5 GLWS IDK what happened, but it must be big.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts