Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
cubandiaz
106 Posts
Really please tell me were.
Well there not exactly cheaper...it's just that you can find the V4 for almost $80 more NEW (which is lighter, smaller and improved internals) and yours is the V1 which you can get both on Ebay...the V1 for about $320-$389 NEW and the V4 $389-$429 NEW free shipping. Nobody is trying to flame you...just sayin that if I were a smart guy looking for a damper especially a used V1 I'm thinking about $200-$250 or so shipped depending on the condition and how long you have had it. Just my .02...GL with the sell and free BUMP

-regards

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well there not exactly cheaper...it's just that you can find the V4 for almost $80 more NEW (which is lighter, smaller and improved internals) and yours is the V1 which you can get both on Ebay...the V1 for about $320-$389 NEW and the V4 $389-$429 NEW free shipping. Nobody is trying to flame you...just sayin that if I were a smart guy looking for a damper especially a used V1 I'm thinking about $200-$250 or so shipped depending on the condition and how long you have had it. Just my .02...GL with the sell and free BUMP

-regards
Well, them what I would say is good luck with ebay and finding for that price. I would love to know were you can get a V1 new for $320 please post up thx.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts