Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

· Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was Coming home from the drag strip the other night and was rolling about 45 in 1st taching pretty high with a SVT cobra right next to me. beep three times and take off right?? Twisted to the stop and my bike just bogged. cobra now long gone i dont know what happened?? anyone have this problem. I have full exhaust w/ k&n filter.Thanks!

· Registered
851 Posts
I was Coming home from the drag strip the other night and was rolling about 45 in 1st taching pretty high with a SVT cobra right next to me. beep three times and take off right?? Twisted to the stop and my bike just bogged. cobra now long gone i dont know what happened?? anyone have this problem. I have full exhaust w/ k&n filter.Thanks!
Nick Ienatsch says if you have a problem with your bike, look behind the handle bars.

· I ride bitches year round
1,827 Posts
Take it as a get away free card...you couldv'e been killed. God, angels... all that stuff. not a preacher, just sayin if it didnt happen it was probably for the better.
I had a SVT mustang rev on me. He lost the race and I heard him laughing as he passed me and the donut brigade on the side of the road.

· Registered
129 Posts
^^^
man SVT is not match for an r6 with full exhaust and intake. i would say u mess up somewhere maybe didnt down shit to the right gear or maybe ur bike need a tune up bro. also like someone said there is lots of cobras out there that are sick. they cheap to mod and give u crazy power, but at the end its a ford man.

· Love to RIDE!
235 Posts
You need the pcIII with full exhaust for it to run right.

· Who eats a motorcycle?
3,088 Posts
cobras are fast these days! i had one keep up with me a few weeks ago. Cool guy though, we chilled after.

· Registered
1,117 Posts
1) full exhaust and a k+n, dont you need a power commander or do u have one?

2) cobras are easily fast as hell my buddy has one. the 03/04 cobras have a forged motor from the factory capable of handling 600-700+ rwhp. full exhaust, a smaller blower pulley, intake, TB, and port the stock eaton blower and they put down 460-500rwhp depending on how aggressive the tune is. thats with the STOCK blower. put a better blower on it and you can easily make 600+ to the wheels. friend wants to race me when his clutch is fully broken in, his car will hit 160 like its nothing. from a dig i'll be a mile up the road before he gets through the intersection but from a roll i imagine he wont be too far back.

· I stall my R6
148 Posts
No, you let your fellow R6 riders down. :(

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.