Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Iight, whats the difference between the Honda F4i and the Yamaha R6? Other than the R6 looks cooler lol.

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
well lets see, htr R6 is better lookin, has more power, rules the F4i in the twisties. what else do you need to know. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
woow...

wow, thats pretty damn cool. So, in otherwords what your sayin is that I should race cars for $$$ lol...maybe i'll lose to a 5.slow rustang :roll:

Kenny

·
Registered
527 Posts
Why race a car thats no fun. The R6 is quicker because its lighter. The F4I has a little bit more power but you will never feel it. I say go with the 03 on up R6. Yes I chose the R6 over a Honda must be this cold. :mrgreen:

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
fireblade31003 said:
Why race a car thats no fun. The R6 is quicker because its lighter. The F4I has a little bit more power but you will never feel it. I say go with the 03 on up R6. Yes I chose the R6 over a Honda must be this cold. :mrgreen:
hell hath frozen over the honda man of the forum is pickin yammie :mrgreen:

·
Registered
50 Posts
I just rode my friends 2001 f4i on saturday, I have a 2000 r6. I thought his bike was more comfortable and easier to turn at low speeds, but my bike is definetely faster/cooler/better looking then his.....lol

·
Registered
712 Posts
It's always nice to see a honda man choose a yamaha over honda....r6's are just plain out awesome...they're lighter and faster than the F4i, not to mention a whole lot sexier! :hump

·
Registered
72 Posts
If the R6 if faster why the hell did one beat me on the take off the other day. I was pretty dam shocked myself. I have eaten gixxxer 600's on my 2000 but the f4 got my from take what gives? :?:

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
PrettyR6 said:
If the R6 if faster why the hell did one beat me on the take off the other day. I was pretty dam shocked myself. I have eaten gixxxer 600's on my 2000 but the f4 got my from take what gives? :?:
its possible his bike has better gearing for better acceleration then yours does :mrgreen:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts