Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
!STOLEN R6! 2003 R6 Black with flames, GPR, fender elim, frame sliders and stickers taken off. Please keep a lookout. Stolen Wednesday night Oct. 6th from Newport Beach (Seashore).

Insurance company says I didn't have coverage for theft. Please help a brother and keep an eye out. Probably part bike by now, but you never know. :!:

Thanks gang!

[email protected]

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts
Sorry to hear that bro, I will try to keep a look out, but I am here in Nor Cal, only way I can keep an eye out is if I see parts on Ebay with the same location as you are or similar parts for your bike.

I also hope you catch dem inconsiderate fools!

·
Registered
712 Posts
Damn that sucks to hear bro....i'll keep an eye out on fleabay to see if any parts pop up.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the support gang...you can imagine the emotions I am going through. You may have as well stolen my mother...same thing. I loved that fricking bike! We had been through so much together...

·
Registered
373 Posts
Norwell9 said:
Thanks for the support gang...you can imagine the emotions I am going through. You may have as well stolen my mother...same thing. I loved that fricking bike! We had been through so much together...
now thats deep affection

-i'd help ya but i'm up hurr with mikeeh- i'll keep an eye out on ebay too- hope it all works out for u

·
Registered
93 Posts
Sorry to hear about your bike. A few months ago, a stripped bike dropped off at my work's front gate on a Monday. The security guard was afraid to uncover it a first, thinking it may be a body under it. It turned out to be a new GSXR600, owned by a cop lives in LA, reported missing on Saturday night.

I hope your bike's outcome turn out better. :(

·
Registered
15 Posts
I can't believe that would happen there! I have spent much time on the island (balboa) and would never expect bike theft in NB. good luck on the recovery and check eBay for it being parted out.

-Dan

·
Knee Draggin Poor Boy
1,238 Posts
I can only look on ebay but is there any damage, or are there certain places to look for stickers or where stichers would have been removed. any cosmetic, mechanical damage at all, mileage, type of tires, any info down to the very specifics so we know what to look for if someone is trying to part it out. just any individualizing identifying marks and possibally a vin number.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts