Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
candy red
7,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
r6 parts+gear NEW PRICES ON EVERYTHING!!!

I KINDA WANT TO GET RID OF EVERYTHING ASAP! like the title says i got some r6 parts of for grabs. they came off a 09 so it will fit the 08 MAYBE the 06-07 not 100 percent sure. everything is obo if your intrested in offering me anything other than advertised price please send it as a PM. some of you know me on here so purchase with confidence. here we go. prices DONT INCLUDE SHIPPING. sorry if some of this is unclear i just coppied it from how i posted it on my local forum. please ask any questions you got. ill be more than happy to answer them for you.

icon gloves-size large-dirty- FREE YOU PAY SHIPPING

jardine slipon w/ NO clamp-sprayed painted black-50 NOW 20 U PAY SHIPPING

puig double bubble windscreen-has bein spray painted black but some was sanded off because of bubbling. if done correctly spray painting it doesnt look bad at all, actualy looks real good. 70 NOW 35 U PAY SHIPPING

like i said if you want to offer me anything diffrent than the prices as posted please pm me. if you have a problem with the prices keep it to yourself. i hope matt or any other mods will keep this thread cleaned up if there is any bashing. thanks

·
I'D RATHER BE RIDING
502 Posts
If that header will work on my 09 R6 I will take it. Let me know if it will and it's mine. I'm in Virginia. Just throw it in a box and take it to the post office or fed ex and let me know how much shipping is and I'll pay the extra for shipping. Thanks in advance.

·
I'D RATHER BE RIDING
502 Posts
Yo Notorious looks like you got me by 5 minutes. Let me know if your getting the header or not cause I'm ready to send the loot as long as it will fit my bike. Damn you were quick on that.:321:poke

1 - 20 of 36 Posts