Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a brand new YZF R6. I live in Greece and believe the roads here really suck. The colour of my bike is yellow. It is a special edition that I think comes out only in Europe. I am trying to find pictures on the net but with very little luck. Does anybody know any sites with photos of yellow R6?? Any help would be apprieciated. I know that in Europe there are only 2000 yellow R6. Does any member has one or I am the only one who likes yellow as a colour??
Thank you...

·
Registered
829 Posts
Thanks for joining the site! I really love the yellow color of the R6. Too bad we can't get the color here in the states.

I will get you a few pics of the yellow r6 by tomorrow.

-DJ1298

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jeffsy thank you very much for the pictures. You really made my day. I can always take some photos of my own bike but they are not the same. I cannot find a background that suits my bike. They all seem to poor compared to it. And since we do not have any tracks here... I am geatfull

·
Registered
995 Posts
yo mate we ain't interested in the background so take the pictures anywhere.mine were done on my mates drive.get ur bike on here so we can take a look

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will try and get some pictures as soon as possible to share them with you. At the moment I do not have a digital camera but hopefully some time next week it is all going to be shorted out.

I am still looking if there is someone else with a yellow R6....[/img]

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I finally managed to take a few photos of my collectors edition yellow R6. [/img]C:\Documents and Settings\The Choice\Τα έγγραφά μου\Οι εικόνες μου\R6 background.JPG

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok I have a problem inserting a photo of my bike in the message. Can anyone help????
thank you

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
ya the pic has to come from a website. cant upload from yopur computer to the post, so put it in the members ride section of the images. :cheers

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Since I cannot post the photos here you can find them in the images section under Member Rides --> page 10 photos 146 and 145. It is the yellow R6...
You can't miss it :!:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts