Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today I changed my oil and my filter. When I went to start it after the oil change, it sounded a lot different. It is a lot more deep than before the oil change.. after riding it around I noticed that it is super choppy and when I give it full throttle it will barely go. But then once going it will on and off switch back to the normal sound and take off like it should. Also when I coming out of gear it’s SUPER choppy and have to give it alot of throttle. I’m guessing it is something with the cylinders but not sure what the issue is. Anyone know?

·
Registered
13 Posts
So today I changed my oil and my filter. When I went to start it after the oil change, it sounded a lot different. It is a lot more deep than before the oil change.. after riding it around I noticed that it is super choppy and when I give it full throttle it will barely go. But then once going it will on and off switch back to the normal sound and take off like it should. Also when I coming out of gear it’s SUPER choppy and have to give it alot of throttle. I’m guessing it is something with the cylinders but not sure what the issue is. Anyone know?
What oil was used?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts