Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
looks like a low drama commute to me, just poking along with the cages but ran up the rpm a few times to sound cool???

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
you guys are dicks:hammer
but seriously, buy some riding gear and try the bike on a track where it's mean to be ridden. you'll have a lot more fun with it than any street riding. but at least wear some riding gear on the street. it hurts like hell if you go down.

·
Registered
153 Posts
lol, I'm totally AGATT- it saved my ass last year. I poke along amongst the cages no problemo. Frankly I prefer the 50-90mph sort of range anyhow, leaving the occasional 100+ for the lonely highways... its very clear the R6 is far more capable than I am but even ridden well below its capacity its a great ride.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Never in my life have I been that rough on a clutch. But, I'm used to dry clutches. Streetwise, very rarely am I that high in RPMs, except when messing around with the local overseers... "sounding" fast but moving the speed limit. Sometimes I can get them to budge off their perch, and spend less time messing with folks. If only people knew what it meant, it'd also be a good way of alerting others to their presence.

·
Why yes I don't!!!!!!!!!!
4,810 Posts
this is the same guy that starts "Noob how to ride vids"??
If youre going to post some vids... at least show some death defying feats like whitelining cars or mad GP level skills on cloverleafs.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts