Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Curves....Yummy...
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a set of Brand New Hotbodies race/track bodywork for a 2008-2011 R6The tail unit is SBK style, and comes with foam already cut and installed.

It has been test fit, drilled, riveted, Dzus'd, and then painted. The tail was used for 1 trackday, but everything else if brand new. It is gloss black with the side barge boards painted flat black to match the front aibox cover on the tank, and everything is clear coated. The red lines and rear numberplate are decals and can easily be removed.

The tank can be sold seperate. It is not brand new, but in very nice condition with zero damage.

I never got to use the bodywork as my plans changed. These will mount right up, not hassle or problems. I took my time to make sure everything was drilled and mounted just right. I really like the lines of this bodywork, and the OEM style side winglets look real nice.

I am asking $550 for the bodywork (upper, lower, 2 side barge boards, SBK tail unit, undertail)

I am asking $250 for the tank and airbox cover. If you want both I can work out some kind of deal.

I would love to sell locally, but will ship at actual shipping costs. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Very clean plastics!!...i wish i could take them off your hands, but i have an 06 :thumbdown , but good-luck with your sell :popcorn:

·
Curves....Yummy...
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the comments guys. Bodywork is SOLD pending payment.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts