Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i sold my 06 r6 s race bike to buy a new r6 so im getting rid of all my spare parts i have a complete front end ( forks tripples clipons wheel with rotars slight rash but straight and calipers ...would rather sale as a whole but if enough intrest i will split up 450 .... rear wheel 200 subframewith battery tray 200 mint blue gas tank with fuel pump 300 oem headlight 200 slight rash on very corners but not on the lense... oem stay bracket 80. Akarapovic carbon fiber slipon with the carbon tip 350 i might have a few other things in storage so if theres something you need i might have it let me know... have a few random 02 parts also i think again ill have to look. i also have a frame with good numbers but no title the frame was up for repo i belive but i will give a bill of sale $700

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok 03-04 and 06-08 r6 s' are all the same the 05 has inverted forks and a radial master cylinder that is the only difference though every other part will mount up. so yes the exhaust will fit and the rear rim in mint with tire rotar and sprocket and yes i have a subframe

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

i looked over the tank real good i thought it was mint but i found two little pen head nicks on the paint shown with my fingers on the picture

1 - 19 of 19 Posts