Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Meet the mistress
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw that Take It To The Track just reduced their next track day event for $135 on a weekend! That's one of the cheapest track days I've seen in SoCal. Anyone in turn it into an all out SoCal R6 track day? I'm down to pit together. Who's in?

https://ti2tt.com/ti/ti2tt/catgroup.html?event=20140921/ti2tt

·
Meh
9,250 Posts
Between racing with CVMA, and upcoming forum day at Buttonwillow, I've got a full track calendar already.

I'm also pretty meh on the Willow Springs tracks these days. CVR is a more fun layout, BW has brand new pavement, Pahrump is a brand new track, Fontana is a lot closer. It's getting hard to justify going up to Willow Springs.

·
Meet the mistress
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Between racing with CVMA, and upcoming forum day at Buttonwillow, I've got a full track calendar already.

I'm also pretty meh on the Willow Springs tracks these days. CVR is a more fun layout, BW has brand new pavement, Pahrump is a brand new track, Fontana is a lot closer. It's getting hard to justify going up to Willow Springs.
i hear ya! I also ride CVR with socal and love that track layout. Just like to mix it up with different layouts.

·
IwishIcouldwritemorehere
14 Posts
That is super cheap! I met the organizer of TI2TT and he was super cool. Now i just need health insurance and I am back at it! Anyone going to the track after Oct? Damn new employment probation

·
Meh
9,250 Posts
That's a sweat deal fore sure! Anyone ever ridden with ptt? I've never even heard of them
I haven't, but I've heard of them. I think they generally do the nothern CA tracks.

That is super cheap! I met the organizer of TI2TT and he was super cool. Now i just need health insurance and I am back at it! Anyone going to the track after Oct? Damn new employment probation
Ti2TT are an awesome bunch of guys. Super laid back, and tremendously helpful control riders. I really love riding with them, but haven't had the chance to in quite awhile. I'll be out at the Friday before any CVMA race weekend. Hoping to hit up TurkeyDaz (aka Thanksgiving weekend) at Buttonwillow with Trackdaz.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts