Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Ya wheelies is garbage!
5,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys this is realyl weird. Alright lastnight I stopped by a bar one of my buddies just opened. So I park the bike right by the front doors, I leave to go meet up with some friends at another place then come back. When I get back not even an hour later my bike is gone. I looked all around the buildings, in the alleys and everything hoping it was just a prank and someone moved the bike. Well once I realized it was really gone called the cops to get the report and I notice accross the street this guy we used to ride with bedroom light open and him peaking out the window out us, I look over and he turns out the lights. I go knock on his door and get no answer. So then right before the cops pull up to deal with my bike a cop pulls up over to his apartment and said some one called in an attempted B&E and said I matched the description. Now I just knocked like I normally do, didn't bang or anything. Ok so on my way to campus and when I was leaving I drove around the area seeing if the bike was dumped anywhere with no luck. Tried calling that kid and he just ignores my calls and I send him a few text just saying hey call me back my bike got stolen do you know anything about it, keep in mind like 2 months a go this kid was a good friend. Never replies and then around 3 today a girl I know calls me up and says she thinks she found my bike and so I get over there and it's not 50 yards from where it was stolen across the strett right next to this guys apartment. put the key in and it still had the same mileage on the trip meter so it hadn't even been rode. then the kid I had been trying to get a hold of pulls up gets out his truck gives me a ****ed up look and just keeps walking to his house, so i stop him to go talk and see whats up. Asked him hey what's up why didn't you say anything back and he responded "what the **** does it matter" and that i've been accusing him and I told him I wasn't accusing him I was just trying to talk see what's up and he proceeds to be and ass. I just ask what the hell is his problem like what's up and he starts to tell him I'm a little bitch a to leave or he's going to kick my ass. I probably should have left but I just stood there and tried talking, i'm not scared of him. I tell him i'm not trying to fight him and I'm not going to punch him on his property to give him an excuse to throw me in jail. anyways after a lot of BS the girl that found the bike gets in the middle to split us because he's all saying he wants to fight me and I'm not dude if you want to so bad go for the first shots free. then he says some shit about how I have to have my stupid bitch take care of my buisness and he kinda pushed her away and she slapped the shit out of him and busted his lip. I told him not to touch her or I would kick his ass he called me a little bitch again for the millionth time and we started to leave then he comes up and pushes me from behind. I turn around just walk back up to him like oh so i'm the bitch but you can't do shit until i walk off then start pushing him around telling him if he's such a big man and really wants to fight me to go for it. Doesn't do shit so I go back to the bike to wait for the cops to get there so I can take it home. Next thing you know the cops are right there and he called them and tried pressing charges for assualt on me saying I punched him in the face. Cops didn't arrest me just got my info and all that. overall just a ****ed up day, so what you guys think? Think he is the one that took it or you think maybe someone else we know did this shit just to try and start shit? I mean who steals a bike for about 12hours then drops it off in the same area just accross the street and about 50 yards down? That just really makes no sense to me and makes me very weary of everyone sorta.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Please, paragraphs are your friend...:fact:dunce:

and sorry about the bike being stolen, and to tell you the truth it was probably the guy that was your so called "friend."

·
Registered
39 Posts
thats really sketchy... good note is that its back and all in one piece.. could have been much worse

·
Registered
428 Posts
Atleast you got your bike back.. its pretty obvious he was involved.. for that alone i'de of been tempted to drop him..

·
Oorah!
1,140 Posts
Well the girl should have said that shes the one that busted his lip 1.
number 2 you should have told the cop that you would have done much worse damage to him because it involves property of yours that's on his...without your knowing and allowing.

Tell you what man if i ever found my bike missing and then found it somewhere i'd be killing someone or going home with a pair of nuts in a jar.

·
Love to RIDE!
238 Posts
WOW!!! Thats messed up.

·
vroom vroom party starter
137 Posts
wow... i admire your reservation... me, in that situation = me in jail cause that mother Fker would be in ICU or the ground....

however, use this as a lesson. never leave your bike anywhere... if you are going to hop from place to place, leave it where someone you trust will have an eye on it or take it home and leave it there....

invest in a disk brake lock or two.. put it on the rear, not the front. put an alarm on the bike.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
if it WAS him and you know this...firebombin' time. JK dont do that.

I woul've went ballistic when he copped an attitude. If what your saying is true then he definitely knows something or you not tellin us something cause you said he was a friend, right. Thats a liitle weird i would confront him again and ask. or let bygones. whatever.

definitely invest in an alarm.

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
woah.. where was this at?
I am in Lubbock as well and want to be on the lookout for this prick... At least you got the bike back..

·
12,482 Posts

·
Ya wheelies is garbage!
5,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
woah.. where was this at?
I am in Lubbock as well and want to be on the lookout for this prick... At least you got the bike back..
You've probably seen him he rides an 05 or 06 600RR orange with black tribal with a two brothers exhuast. He lives right accross the stresst from where it was taken and recovered. the the corner of main street and ave. X in fron of the old ice house. the bike was parked right next to the front door the door guy said he turned around went inside to get a cup of water cause it was pretty dead and never saw anything. You probably remember about a year ago or so they had a guy on a bike running from the cops around the loop and they shut down 289 and blocked like ever exit, that was that idiot and because his cousins some shit either trooper or marshall damn kid was out of jail and no charges filed within 2 hours.

Ridyn: the girl involved did tell the cops it was her that I didn't touch him all i did was push him away after she slapped him and he tried getting in her face. If he would have done anything or tried goinng around me for her I would have gone to jail I don't stand for pussy ass males who hit women.

Ravenman: I called the cops before. I called them before I even arrived at the bike because the girl who found it knows my bike very well. SO this all happened while I was waiting for them to come declear it had been recovered and remove it status as stolen.

As for the reservation well, I've learned I have to use my head more often. It just isn't worth me messing up my future to pound him. I've only got this year left in graduate school and I'll be damned if I'm gonna let someone who acts like a little kid ruin it for me.

This isn't the first time he's called the cops on someone. He's been burning a lot of bridges lately and acting an ass. He's tried pressing harrassment charges on this one friend of ours because he's been trying to recover his stolen helmets we know for a fact he has. This kid stole 3 helmets from a guys house(31st and boston)m, 2 shoeis and a KBC because he said the guy owes him money which isn't true. the guy who the helmets belongs to saw him riding with a girl on the back wearing his helmets chased the kid down and followed him to texas roadhouse while on the phone with the cops to give him his property back because he has kept the receipts from the helmets on him since they disappeared cause his lawyer told him to and he knew his case#. same thing happened though kid wouldn't do shit until my buddy would be walking away then he would start yelling raising his voice and talking shit like "you're just a little bitch you aren't going to do anything". this isn't the type of kid you just kick his ass and been done with it he's a little spoiled kid that thinks he can't get in trouble and is ready to press charges on anyone no matter how false his allegation are.

but yea really onlything that matters is I got the bike back kinda pissed he or whoever ****ed up both lowers because those bitches are expensive for my paints scheme. that and the cops said they couldn't isolate any finger prints because it was too dusty and there were too many present on the tank.

·
Ya wheelies is garbage!
5,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry stream of conciousness, didn't think about it was still in the momment that and when i tried to edit it for some reason i'm not authorized to edit my own posts.

Honestly man that's why I'm not an english or journalism major. hahaha Well I could if I wanted to, but screw that. I could care less I'd rather keep doing my research and only have to write reports and/or maybe a proposal once a year. I bet you can only imagine my editing process! EKKK But then again if you read one of those it probably wouldn't make much since to most people because 90% of it is medical terminology.

·
Mr. B (Florida Boy)
1,533 Posts
Dude, he sounds like a punk bich that needs to get ganged up on and gettin the absolute snot beaten out of him by some "random" people in the middle of the night in a dark place somewhere off the beaten path...if you catch my drift...:fact:sing

·
Premium Member
1,668 Posts
Hmmm think I would post fliers up around town with his name number and address letting everyone know he's a bike thief. Make sure to put a nice picture of him up. Also a pic of his bike with the plate#. I would also think of picketing his house with a bike thief poster walking back and forth. Make sure someone has a camera to catch him!

·
Ya wheelies is garbage!
5,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hmmm think I would post fliers up around town with his name number and address letting everyone know he's a bike thief. Make sure to put a nice picture of him up. Also a pic of his bike with the plate#. I would also think of picketing his house with a bike thief poster walking back and forth. Make sure someone has a camera to catch him!
Wish I could but his cousin that the state trooper or marshall whatever the hell he is had the police place a criminal tresspass warning on me also because he said I paintballed his truck...... Uh dude kinda hard when you don't own or even know anybody with a paintball gun. Shit I haven't eve seen one of those things except in the store since like middle school and highschool. It's all good he had one of his little cop buddies call me up and tell me just to drop it because I staged the whole thing according to them, **** that! I wish the cops could have got some good prints off the bike so I could make him pay for my damn lowers getting broke, damn things are expensive and hard to find for my paint scheme.

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
ill be sure to be on the lookout for that bike, i have seen a couple of them around town, but ill be sure to look for the exhaust.. Ill make sure and kick it over if i see it in a parking lot or somthing.. lol

You say your friend opened the bar? Does he need a good bartender? I am thinking about getting back in the bar business

·
Registered
378 Posts
I would have crushed him.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts