Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys im jimmy and new to the forum and looking forward to gaining some great advice.
i have my first set of questions to put to you guys i have a project that im building its a one off custom street racer (hence the forum name :nocontrol ) frame has been built just for this project and would like to know the width of the R6 2C0 2006 2007 SWING ARM pivot mounting point with out the pivot spindle, the total length of the pivot spindle and how this connects to the frame i.e any spacers between swing arm and frame

cheers guy appreciate any help you can give me

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
The parts fiche websites will have an exploded diagram of how the parts go together for the swingarm, so you should be able to figure those out and get those part numbers fairly easy.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
The parts fiche websites will have an exploded diagram of how the parts go together for the swingarm, so you should be able to figure those out and get those part numbers fairly easy.
cheers redisdeadrideblue appreciate the info buddy :toocool::bow
i can see how they all go together just need to know the measurements as in first post to see if it will fit straight into frame or if i need to mod the mounting points on the frame

1 - 3 of 3 Posts