1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
41 Posts
How come they don't make 'em specifically for the older bikes? The only one I know of is the HR1 Riot. The short exhaust looks much better. Anyone here seen this mod done with the Yoshi pipe?

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I guess I'll just have to get the mount for the peg and enlarge the pipe. Doesnt seem to hard.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Does anyone have any good websites to purchase exhausts from?

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Which is the one? The one on motorcycle superstore or the one in the video? I'm trying to get an idea if the one I posted that was on MSS is the stubby or not...

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So i bought the stubby, problem is it's too large to fit under the peg on the mid pipe. I'm trying to find an exhaust shop that'll work on a pipe that will connect to the mid then connect to the yoshi. SO far...nothing..

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well i decided to go another route based off another how to on the sportsbike forums. It suggested making a small bracket to bend the mid pipe down about an inch. I did that and now I can slip the yoshi inside of the pipe. It wont go all the way in though. I'm going to take it over to an exhaust shop and have them stretch it about 1/16 of an inch.

It doesnt look like the bracket on the slip-on will be any where near the peg. I'll see what I can come up with. I didnt just spend 500$ for nothing..

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I finished the project..I will have pictures when I can find the camera. Boy all i can say is..it sounds like a BEAST!

·
vroom vroom party starter
137 Posts
try to post up some sound clips too!! :jacked

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It's been raining all day and I finally got in. I'll be sure to get them up. I could go take them now but it'll be dark and not as clear.

This has to be the deepest exhaust I have ever heard on a bike. It sounds great.

Definitely custom, I've gotten so many compliments so far from other bikers..

1 - 20 of 32 Posts