Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
YZF-er!
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a passenger seat that will fit an 03 R6 and was wondering if anyone had one laying around and was willing to either give it away or sell it?

If so, please do pm me. I did a search in the parts for sale section but came up with nothing.

Thanks.

·
sha shaaa...!
2,383 Posts
I'm looking for a passenger seat that will fit an 03 R6 and was wondering if anyone had one laying around and was willing to either give it away or sell it?

If so, please do pm me. I did a search in the parts for sale section but came up with nothing.

Thanks.
ill sell you mine for 50 bucks shipped..... needs new seat cover eventually tho. edging is torn. ehh?

·
BabyPuncher
492 Posts
When did this place become the Want to Buy subforum?

·
YZF-er!
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My apologizes for posting in the wrong section, I figured it would get more views in the general section.

Havoc: I rather have one in good condition because I really won't have the time to do alterations in the next couple months. Thanks though.

·
sha shaaa...!
2,383 Posts
My apologizes for posting in the wrong section, I figured it would get more views in the general section.

Havoc: I rather have one in good condition because I really won't have the time to do alterations in the next couple months. Thanks though.
cool,no prob. lemme know if you change yer mind :rolleyes:

Bump for my homies...

·
YZF-er!
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anyone?

·
YZF-er!
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bump :jump