Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
The road hurts...
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dumped my 06 R6s a little over a week ago, and i've been looking at parts, since I plan on ordering a whole new fairing kit, lights, etc, I thought about converting to he 06-07 body style. Is it as simple as taking off the old shit and putting on the new shit? Or is the frame actually different on the R6s?

·
Registered
30 Posts
the frame is different, so are the fairing stays, the geometry of the bike is also different from a 03-05 R6 / newer R6S, in short, its not gonna happen

·
The road hurts...
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the frame is different, so are the fairing stays, the geometry of the bike is also different from a 03-05 R6 / newer R6S, in short, its not gonna happen
Word. Thanks for the fast response! :toocool:

·
The road hurts...
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
The road hurts...
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Banned
3,295 Posts
I have a rear seat. pig spotters(see sig), OEM mirrors, OEM rearsets, Zero Graviity windscreen and black stock windsrceen (sig). PM if your interested.

·
OPDS9091
213 Posts
I might have some stock stuff left over when i did some newer mod's, let me know what and i will look for you.

·
Stunt Rider
7,982 Posts
I have a rear seat. pig spotters(see sig), OEM mirrors, OEM rearsets, Zero Graviity windscreen and black stock windsrceen (sig). PM if your interested.
I need rearsets. How much?

·
Habitual Linestepper
984 Posts
how much for those mirrors?

·
The road hurts...
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lol everyone's ganking my parts! How much for a stock rearset and stock left mirror?

·
Banned
3,295 Posts
Im sorry I didnt realize these parts would get this much attention. I will start a thread and I will be fair on who inquired first on each part. sorry for the thread jack... Thread will be up tomorrow or so. thanks! keep and eye out

·
The road hurts...
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1 - 20 of 26 Posts