Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hey guys, Im new to this forum and to have a R6. I make youtube videos and will be posting one soon on my race prepped 2006 R6 on a tight budget. The link to my channel is posted below. Feel free to give me tips and advice for other upgrades and budget work. Otherwise really looking forward to sharing with you all my racing career through my youtube and this forum. Just looking to share and hopefully help other with either my triumphs and mistakes all along the way!

Youtube : Joe on 2z

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hi there,

I checked the channel, will be fun to follow your journey,

With better quality videos, if possible :)
You have decent ones from vloging.
(No offence obv on that !!)

Have a nice day :)

And...
Welcome :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi there,

I checked the channel, will be fun to follow your journey,

With better quality videos, if possible :)
You have decent ones from vloging.
(No offence obv on that !!)

Have a nice day :)

And...
Welcome :D
Definitely need to work on the vlogging totally appreciate the critique!
Glad youre excited to follow along! you too!

ride safe, and fast!

thanks!

·
Mr Inkredibul
458 Posts
Congrats on med school! I tracked an R6 last summer for a few days, but sold it and went back to my 899.

I have a PCV for a 2006-2007 R6 if you’re interested that may fit your med-school budget.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats on med school! I tracked an R6 last summer for a few days, but sold it and went back to my 899.

I have a PCV for a 2006-2007 R6 if you’re interested that may fit your med-school budget.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks mate! gues that means you checked out my channel, hoped you liked some of the content. Im really excited to share this years racing season with my viewers!

In regards the the Powercommander i totally appreciate the offer thats super cool of you, but the bike actually come with one. It was dyno tuned by the previous owner at a dyno in south jersey right before i bought it so i should be good for now!

Otherwise ride safe and hope to see you on the channel!
🤙

1 - 5 of 5 Posts