Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
cubandiaz
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I told myself I wasn't gonna get back into TD's and just stick to the occasional street ride here in FL. That lasted all of about 3 months!!! Lol...went out to Jennings GP about two weeks ago and I'm HOOKED again!! It was like I never left. It's like crack...seriously. Anyways...question is concerning track/race fairings.

I want to keep all wiring and electrical intact because I'm going to keep my street fairings just incase I sell the bike or get the itch to get back on the street every once awhile. I'm looking at the Optimal fairings. My biggest question is concerning the rectifier. As is in it's stock position can I still fit the fairings over it or will it have to be replocated? I had a track bike before but I never prepped it, it was bought set up so I'm clueless. Thanks for the help fellas!!!

-AD

·
Suk it, Lee
19,069 Posts
I have a set of optimal fairings (for sale.. btw ;)), and my rectumfier sits just where it should normally. Don't need to do anything with it.

·
Sherman Connoisseur
26,450 Posts
I have a set of optimal fairings (for sale.. btw ;)), and my rectumfier sits just where it should normally. Don't need to do anything with it.
:fact same with my armour bodies. Well except my bracket is broken but still same spot no problems

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Banned
1,451 Posts
I have sharkskinz (for sale, btw) and the rectifier fit in the OEM spot... I relocated it closer to the frame though, so it wouldn't get torn off in the event of a crash.

·
cubandiaz
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm interested...fits 2008? if so what color they painted...any damage if so has it been repaired? How muched shipped to 32828? You can PM me of course...pics would be great too! Thanks!!!

·
cubandiaz
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have sharkskinz (for sale, btw) and the rectifier fit in the OEM spot... I relocated it closer to the frame though, so it wouldn't get torn off in the event of a crash.
I'm interested...fits 2008? if so what color they painted...any damage if so has it been repaired? How muched shipped to 32828? You can PM me of course...pics would be great too! Thanks!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts