Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!

Selling a set of Racetech G2-R 25mm Cartridges. I purchased these in November 2014, and they were installed that month by Brian Livengood in February 2015. Ran them on the '05 R6 (track only) for both track days and some racing for the next couple years. The bike was then used primarily as a "spare" or "coaching" bike. I just recently swapped forks on that bike - replacing the entire forks with a newer R6 fork set having Ohlins 30mm NIX cartridges. The cartridges were removed from the original forks by Jon Tyus of CTR suspension. As the cartridges sit, they will bolt directly into ONLY a 2005 R6 fork set. However, they can be modified to install in a number of different applications - for that you'd need to call Racetech directly. You will obviously need to have somebody who knows their way around suspension with appropriate tools, etc to install these. These are sold "as is" just because, well, they are used parts. Also, the valve stack, etc, is setup slightly soft for a 207 lb Advanced/Expert pace. I set it up a bit soft because we endurance raced the bike, and two of the other riders were significantly lighter. Assume that you might need to have it setup properly for you in terms of valve stack, springs, and oil level.

You can learn more about what these are at G2-R Cartridges

$250 plus applicable shipping ONLY in the continental US. I honestly don't want to mess around - which is why I'm selling them so cheap. There is nothing wrong with them. I am the original - and only - owner. I have all documentation.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts