Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
i want 2 ride......NOW!
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whos racing at Arroyo Seco Raceway NM in Sept?

Ill be there and it will be my first track day then race day.

I cant wait!

By funnyfun70 at 2012-07-04

·
Track=Cocaine
13,523 Posts
I just moved out to El Paso and plan on frequenting Arroyo Seco as often as I can! We'll def have to hook up and plan some track days! I'll be finishing my build this week and be ready for my first TD out here...

Trying to find some people locally, or that will be headed to Arroyo and possibly INDE from time to time. Where are you located/traveling from to get there?

·
i want 2 ride......NOW!
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im from PHX AZ and my roommates and buddys race out there all the time. I've flagged a corner out there before but i have yet to race it.

My Manager at my shop runs XCEL track days and they go to INDE all the time. I plan on going there sometime soon to

·
i want 2 ride......NOW!
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Track=Cocaine
13,523 Posts
Nice, I'm registered with XCEL and plan to do a few TD's out there but I'd like to hit Arroyo Seco a few times before then. How's the track at Arroyo Seco? From videos I've seen the track looks a bit rough, but hard to tell...

You doing trackdays or actual races? We should definitely plan some TD's and everyone involved can pitch in and keep costs low for everyone overall. I was hoping to find some guys locally, but still looking... I was going to try and make Arroyo in July but doesn't look like it's going to happen...

When you planning for in Sept at Arroyo?

·
Track=Cocaine
13,523 Posts
your getting this in TX

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Looks siiick! Where the hell they building that? There's a few awesome tracks in TX but none near me... About 10 hrs at least... Arroyo is just over an hour from me... So that will be my local/home track I hit the most...

·
i want 2 ride......NOW!
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its the new motogp track in Austin tx

Arroyo is ruff and is defiantly a 600cc track. its tight. but the people out there are awesome and the owner is a really cool guy. A lot of the guys that come into my shop go there.

·
i want 2 ride......NOW!
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ill be doing my TD and getting my license on the 8th and racing on the 9th

·
Track=Cocaine
13,523 Posts
Ill be doing my TD and getting my license on the 8th and racing on the 9th
You ever done any track days? Or just doing your first and racing the following day? I plan on moving in a couple years once I finish my degree... I'd love to end up out near Houston or Austin... With all the tracks, amd Houston being near water, seems pretty ideal to start a career and live out there... We'll see how that all plays out...

PM me your info like cell and name and shit... We should def plan some TD's! After the break of the peak summer heat, there are plenty of TD's left this year...

·
Track=Cocaine
13,523 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts