Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
R6 Mods

getting in my parts daily.... making husband assist me in manual part of modification & still waiting on other parts.... how do i post pics.... i have a digital camera... and can retreive on computer but how do i post??? wanting to do a before, a couple during, and a few after s.hots...[/img]

·
Registered
7,654 Posts
In the "how-to" section, there is a post on how to post pics ;)

·
Registered
388 Posts
Darkangel said:
You will be hard pressed to find someone to beath these guys prices...

www.indysuperbike.com
I find this hard to believe, I went to the website and their prices doesn't seem to be all that competitive. I've found cheaper prices on the majority of the gear they have advertise at other locations.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Awesome bike, love all that black!

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
Darkangel said:
You will be hard pressed to find someone to beath these guys prices...

www.indysuperbike.com

I would call because sometimes you get an even better deal when you talk to them in person.

They price match also
They can't even come close to touching alot of prices I have gotten from CreePer.

·
Christian Rapper
1,423 Posts
thats a dope looking R1, how did you tint the headlights like that?

·
Registered
33 Posts
:roll: I thought no one could see the picture I posted... :comp

freeride said:
thats a dope looking R1, how did you tint the headlights like that?
Thanks! I got the tint from Sticker City. It looks good, darkens the light output some, although it does not fit over the whole headlight like I imagined it would. Look closely at the outer edge of the headlight on the 1st pic I posted, if you can see it (it's on the 1st page of this thread).

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.