Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oke guys what color LEDs should i throw on my bike. I was thinkin white or maybe yellow because it would kinda match the whole raven thing..What do yall think? if yall have any pics of a raven with leds post em plz!!

Thanks guys!!!

·
Shake & Bake!!
2,676 Posts
If it's between the white and yellow LED's... I'm gonna have to say yellow.. only for the fact that the white LED's are too plain.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what other colors would look good? im just tryin to make it go good with the gold rims and decals and stuff but thanks man

·
190rwhp......:eek5
10,296 Posts
UV....:fact

Ill see if I can post some pics of mine for ya....stand by

Edit: Balls, I dont have any pics on my work pooter here and none on my phone....youll have to wait till I get home...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol thanks man UV?? what color is that

·
I'm on a boat
809 Posts
UV, like a black light.
quickest picture i could find:

Where exactly are you putting these LEDs?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
goin to put in every place possible with out the actuall buld being visable kinda like the bike in the pic

·
Team Yami Blue
1,163 Posts
I wouldn't put leds on a raven, but if I had to, I'd go yellow. There are some LED companies that make a "gold"(dark yellow)... check that out.

·
Y(o_o)Y
1,365 Posts
^^:lmao^^

But seriously, perhaps that dark gold could go well...dunno too much about what color would go well, Im sure any color you get would be good, just make sure to take come pics for us when your done :D

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
UV

uv(aka blacklight) is wicked looking it kinda tricks your eyes from a distance but its not crazy noticeable really cool look i wish i had some pics of mine from when i had them on it was really different

1 - 11 of 11 Posts