Get'n Lucky -n- Kentucky
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What are your thoughts?

Real

Gives your strength, flexibility, & balance

Or....

Fake

Gives the seller bank account strength, and makes it easier for the seller to balance his checkbook.

I'll now shut up and listen lol...

·
Get'n Lucky -n- Kentucky
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
http://www.powerbalance.com/

Power balance band that so called, "Professional Athletes" are wearing that is suppose to help you perform your so called "Best Potential."

Or is it just a Silicone bracelet selling for $30.00 ?

You all need to get off the forum bored and get out a little bit :p

·
I4 Virgin
80 Posts
I'll preface this by stating that i have in fact graduated from high school, and thus am fully qualified to say this.

Coming from a scientific stance, its complete bullshat, along with q-ray bracelets and what ever other holistic garbage you can find in a late night infomercial. There is no such quantifiable thing as your bodies "energy field" nor do magnets or any other crap enhance your physical performance... Now if you happen to be a believer in the placebo effect, that's a whole 'nother story.

·
Vroom Vroom
607 Posts
I saw a demonstration and it worked on some people, didn't work on others. I think what it really is, that if you choose to believe it works, it will work for you. If you think it is bullshit, it wont work. The mind is a powerful thing and can do a lot. The same way, as if you are always thinking negative, only negative things happen.

·
I <3 Slick Mist.
1,378 Posts
I saw a demonstration and it worked on some people, didn't work on others. I think what it really is, that if you choose to believe it works, it will work for you. If you think it is bullshit, it wont work. The mind is a powerful thing and can do a lot. The same way, as if you are always thinking negative, only negative things happen.
:stupic

My mom had some wristband like this. Did some test where she held her hands out (a 49 year old woman, 5'3", 115lbs..P90X fanatic) by her waist and had my dad press on one side to see if she'd fall over. He's 6'2", 200lbs. She didn't budge. Took it off, almost toppled over. She swears by it.

I tried it on, not believing a thing. I'm 5'11", 155lb. Tried it without it on, and my dad about put me to the floor. Tried it with it on, my dad again, about put me to the floor.

Her explanation is that I had a chemical imbalance.

:bsflag

·
Ya wheelies is garbage!
5,924 Posts
I'm not buying it. Seems like a bunch of bunk BS if you ask me. Your balance is maintained by your vestibular apparatus(or vestibular system) in your inner ear. Not by anything in your wrist or any of the nerves going to the wrist. I'm sure if this thing really worked they would market it towards people with vertigo to help coupe with the dizziness and loss of balance. Just another douche bag company trying to capitalize off of the general publics ignorance.

·
Moderator Narcissist
18,890 Posts
I'm not buying it. Seems like a bunch of bunk BS if you ask me. Your balance is maintained by your vestibular apparatus(or vestibular system) in your inner ear. Not by anything in your wrist or any of the nerves going to the wrist. I'm sure if this thing really worked they would market it towards people with vertigo to help coupe with the dizziness and loss of balance. Just another douche bag company trying to capitalize off of the general publics ignorance.
:fact Well said.

·
Get'n Lucky -n- Kentucky
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
cock pushups? aint that where you lay down on the ground and your boner lifts u up off the ground! lol

·
Get'n Lucky -n- Kentucky
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Oh and by the way, i have about 10 of these things if anyone wants to buy one!! (powerbands that is)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.