Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

i do!!! and i love this bike :toocool: photshoot from today.. tampa florida.

also, a gsxr.

and the weather here is nice and warm.... :) i feel bad for you northern folk.. thanks for looking

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
I had that same gixxer..... Stellar bike compared to the 01 r6 it replaced.... Not so stellar compared to the 636s and 08 r6 that replace it...:laugh

·
Living The Dream
3,806 Posts
nice bikes! like the one where your just chillen on the bench..lol

·
Parts Pimp
26,470 Posts
The one handed burnout on the gixxer is a bad ass pic. :fact

And I too would like to commend you on having a cool mohawk. I like that one better than the fake hair ones. Either way, it's not in good taste IMO.

And yes it's warm, flat, and straight down there. We are aware of the climate and geography in your region.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

And I too would like to commend you on having a cool mohawk. I like that one better than the fake hair ones. Either way, it's not in good taste IMO.

Regardless, welcome to the forum

And yes it's warm, flat, and straight down there. We are aware of the climate and geography in your region.
ha, wrong. we have plenty of good roads not to far off! trust me we florida folk have our fun.... year round

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cali>Florida
no argument there but i am saying we do have our fun :)

thanks for the comments.. s

the next shoot will be with a new paint scheme, better tires and im guessing ill wear my other "mowhawkless" helmet ha.

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
Ive got video of me on my gixxer....burning out one handed...sitting on the gast tank with my feet over the front...rolling it out. And chainsaw burnouts.... and standing IN FRONT of the bike, facing it.... I even won a burnout contest with it shifting with my hand because the shifter tip broke off earlier in the day

·
I can ban you
33,575 Posts
no argument there but i am saying we do have our fun :)

thanks for the comments.. s

the next shoot will be with a new paint scheme, better tires and im guessing ill wear my other "mowhawkless" helmet ha.
hahaha wear what you want... at least you are wearing a helmet :fact

:popcorn: for said pictures

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yes, helmet ALWAYS. even if im going to check my mail at the front of my apt complex! i swear by it.

the new scheme will be all black, flat black for the middle fairing, factory sticker kit(like the one on my bike already) and the biggest change will be the tail section..

it will be painted white then a tattoo artist will be getting it, armed with a sharpie marker

·
Parts Pimp
26,470 Posts
Ive got video of me on my gixxer....burning out one handed...sitting on the gast tank with my feet over the front...rolling it out. And chainsaw burnouts.... and standing IN FRONT of the bike, facing it.... I even won a burnout contest with it shifting with my hand because the shifter tip broke off earlier in the day
Post this video!!!

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
Post this video!!!
Its old and on those Digital 8 tapes and I dont know how to get it from tape to digital.... I have some really great shit though...and not just on that. We have mini bike races, the hoodsled, TONS of donuts, junk car races, etc..... If anyone knows how, please, let me know so I can bestow the forum with some awesomeness....

·
Registered
52,007 Posts
Its old and on those Digital 8 tapes and I dont know how to get it from tape to digital.... I have some really great shit though...and not just on that. We have mini bike races, the hoodsled, TONS of donuts, junk car races, etc..... If anyone knows how, please, let me know so I can bestow the forum with some awesomeness....
You should be able to digitize your footage into any standard editing program straight from a deck or your camcorder.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts