1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
NOT DoD Blocked
5,605 Posts
Awwww man, I can't see videos.

·
Zombiecologist
14,531 Posts
power wheeling in third isnt all that hard. I wouldnt gear it down to do it, but pull that clutch, rev her high, then pop the clutch. Bam, you got a wheelie in 3rd gear.

I think there is some confusion in here.

·
NOT DoD Blocked
5,605 Posts
Spartans said:
And even with the clutch it would still be hard, assuming you don't bounce it.
IMO if you bounce it and power it becomes real easy to loop it.

·
What about what?
6,755 Posts
Two words come to mind...

Speedo error...

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Phantom said:
power wheeling in third isnt all that hard. I wouldnt gear it down to do it, but pull that clutch, rev her high, then pop the clutch.
Evidently you have no idea what a power wheelie is.

·
Zombiecologist
14,531 Posts
So, I guess the other cars around him were going 150+. rriigghhttt.

If oyu watch he isnt passing the cars very fast and when he red lines it he's only going maybe 20 mph faster than them

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Phantom said:
So, I guess the other cars around him were going 150+. rriigghhttt.

If oyu watch he isnt passing the cars very fast and when he red lines it he's only going maybe 20 mph faster than them
From personal experience i can say he was def going alot faster then 20mph over the car.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Phantom said:
What ever you want to call it, I don't care. We have different terms depending on were you are. Maybe Im wrong but hey, thats what i called it. You got a better name?:fact
Power wheelies use no clutch, just jerk the throttle and maybe bounce the front a bit to help get it up.

Clutchup wheelies or clutching it up uses the clutch to get it up.

Power wheelies are more dangerous because they require higher speeds as well as continued acceleration to keep them up.

But you're right, it doesn't really matter, since wheelies are lame anyways. :fact

1 - 20 of 83 Posts