Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hopefully someone will be able to help me with this. Ive been trying real hard to find a good looking rear fender for my 2000 r6. Im looking for one similar to the 2003 r6 style, or the r1's style. If you have seen the pic of the r6 on this site being sold on ebay. its blue and polished, thats the fender im looking for, who makes it? thanks a lot to who ever can answer

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks alot for the info jeffsy. I was actually also looking to do that. But ive made a mistake on what i was asking for, i didnt mean the rear fender, i ment i was looking for a rear hugger much like the one on the 03 r6's. Do you or anyone know were i can find one of these for my bike? thanks again

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Take it off, you dont need it...

·
Registered
16 Posts
i got my 2002 from parts fish, used a couple self tapping screws and boom done. simple mod I have a 1999 R6. And yes the hugger is functional...... keeps your shock clean from all the road crap your rear tire kicks up.

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Quik,

PM me, I took mine off and have intention of putting it back on. it is painted though. I was using it as a test piece for some colors I was thinking about paiting my bike. I have to send some stuff to Stoneloco and Panago this week so I can send it out at the same time. We can work out the details.....I'm pretty flexible.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts