Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
My R6 moves me
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering who makes a good set of rearsets for a 2k7 R6S that bolt right up and dont cost and arm & a leg and available in black? Ideas & reviews would be greatley appreciated.

·
track junkie
2,251 Posts
Wondering who makes a good set of rearsets for a 2k7 R6S that bolt right up and dont cost and arm & a leg and available in black? Ideas & reviews would be greatley appreciated.
i have the woodcraft non-adjustable rearsets. i like them a lot. also easy to convert to GP shift if you like.

why must they be black?

s3aturnr

·
Dangerously Irish
9,528 Posts
If you go vortex, buy Vortice boots! Because those pegs eat through soles.

·
Dangerously Irish
9,528 Posts
I put mini zipties between each set of little spikes because they were too grippy! I do really like them though! :cheers
theres an idea

·
Dangerously Irish
9,528 Posts
Why do you think you need to upgrade the stock ones ?
my stock ones work just fine for me. I'm with ya on this statement. :fact
Stock is decent, but the adjustable rearset is a major upgrade. It always took extra effort for me to get my foot under the shifter with the shock rear sets.

It's personal preference at the end of the day.

·
Reads the rulez
2,250 Posts
Stock is decent, but the adjustable rearset is a major upgrade. It always took extra effort for me to get my foot under the shifter with the shock rear sets.

It's personal preference at the end of the day.
That's what adjusting the shift rod is for...but if it works for you... :D

·
Dangerously Irish
9,528 Posts
That's what adjusting the shift rod is for...but if it works for you... :D
I did that too, but still much prefer the vortex. :laugh

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.